An industry leading business supplying the construction sector is looking for an experienced marketer to head up their marketing team.
*The intention is for this to become a board level position*
Our client is an industry leading provider to the engineering, construction, and aviation sectors across the UK and Europe.
Family owned and run for nearly three decades, the business has grown to well over 100 people and has recently moved to a stunning new office in rural Buckinghamshire - 30 minutes on the train from London and with plenty of on-site parking. A business with a strong track record for investing in and developing staff at all levels, they have huge growth plans for the coming years and need a highly strategic head of marketing to work with the founders and help drive this growth.
An exciting Head of Marketing role in a well-run business, this offers scope for growth into a board level position and is pivotal to the business's growth. Reporting directly to the founders of the business and working closely with other directors, the role is ideal for an ambitious strategically focused marketer with some expereince in a technical/relevant sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving and implementing overall marketing strategy for all brands under the business's umbrella.
- Leading all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Owning the entire business marketing function and leading a small team to drive growth
- Developing and creating new brands and guidelines for innovative products in key target markets.
- Representing the marketing department at senior/board level.
This role offers the opportunity to join a thriving business (150 strong) at very senior level. The role offers autonomy and creative freedom and the prospects for future development are very strong indeed - with board level responsibility on offer for the right candidate moving forward.