2 Buckinghamshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
London / Buckinghamshire
Marketing Manager - B2B SAAS for Construction - London - £55,000 plus extensive benefits
This business have grown by 145 people in the past 18 months alone and are only just getting started.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software solutions to clients in the construction industry. Their products help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in area of the construction industry.
Their offerings including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
It will be your job to set and implement the strategy for your sales unit (incorporating 2 - 4 products). You will create exciting and compelling campaigns that effectively inform and engage construction industry professionals across the UK driving brand awareness with them.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for your Sales Unit
- Identifying and segmenting target audiences
- Development of sales enablement content
- Hosting webinars, occasionally in partnership with existing clients
They would love you to have...
- B2B marketing experience working in a fast-paced SAAS business.
- Experience of running online events, specifcally webinars
- Excellent business understanding with the ability to analyse market potential, assess competitive strengths/weakness, develop a segmentation and account strategy, and build an actionable, measurable plan.
- Hands-on experience developing web and email content, blog and social media posts.
- Experience of using a breadth of marketing channels to drive and accelerate pipeline growth, build brand awareness and improve customer experience/retention.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of CRM to drive customer insight, manage data, identify segment opportunities, manage sales and marketing performance and adherence to process.
- Advanced skills in Mac OS and MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
It would be amazing if you had...
- Knowledge of the construction industry
What's in it for you?
This company really know how to look after their staff and on top of what is a very competitive salary, they also offer...
- Financial wellbeing
- Flexible retirement plan (Pension)
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on technology
- Tax efficient benefits
- Laptop and Phone
- Wellbeing programme
- Fitness club
- Employee Assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free Fruit and Healthy Drinks
- Optical care
- Onsite health services
- Online wellbeing centre
- Cycle scheme
- Volunteering days
- 25 Holiday days
- Enhanced Paternity
- Buy extra holiday
- Retail discounts
- Study support
- Parental leave
- Enhanced maternity
- Flexible working
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role.
Senior Digital Designer
Senior Digital Designer
B2B Marketing Agency
£40k - £50k - NP727
This is a fantastic opportunity to joint a B2B agency who are really at the top of their game. Working in the tech space enables them to work with clients who are always looking to push the creative boundaries; briefs are there to be pushed and challenged.
This is an all-round Digital Design role; an all-encompassing role where the individual will need to demonstrate proven experience in design across all digital touchpoints.
Working in a team of 6 in the Digital department, you'd be working under the Head of Digital Design, and mentoring other junior members of the team. Ideally you'd be able to help develop and define new processes for the design department, looking at ways to increase efficienty and maximise output.
From a UX point of view, experience with wireframing, creating user personas, prototyping and using software such as Azure, Invision, Sketch and Adobe XD is crucial.
Rest assured; the devlopment team is outstanding, with the abiltiy to bring your wildest ideas to life...
Everyting is WFH at present, and come the new year they envisage people being back in the office 2/3 days per week. They offer 25 days' holiday, free private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, group income protection and more.
If this is a bit of you, then fire over a CV and a folio/website demonstrating cutting edge ideas, rough working and style.