They are looking for someone tuned in to the latest algorithm developments, analytically minded, and able to lead a brilliant team's delivery across Technical SEO, Content and Digital PR.
4 Buckinghamshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Senior Account Manager/Account Director | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £40k - £60k | NP747
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength. Over the last 10 years they've picked up some global pharma clients enabling them to set up and launch their medcomms team.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 6 client services folks with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They need more resource still, and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, vibrant and dedicated Senior Account Manager, or Account Director.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs and using breakthrough digital methods their work certainly stands out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone who's prepared to roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get on board with them as they continue on their amazing journey. You won't just be a safe pair of hands, you'll need a strategic and commercial mind, the ability to develop close relationships with senior level stakeholders and the technical knowledge to understand complex campaigns, all underpinned by your calm and collected approach.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, you'll be well looked after! The CEO is wholly committed to the environment they're worked incredibly hard to create. The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), 36 days' holiday, private medical insurance and more. They even took the whole team to St.Lucia for a 10 day break a few years back...!
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV demonstrating your experience.
Digital Campaign Manager
London / Buckinghamshire / Surrey
Digital Capaign Manager - Cutting-edge Global B2B Technology Marketing Agency
A very well renowned global B2B marketing agency agency, now at over 150 headcount, are looking to add to their digitally focused team. This agency consistently produce phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike, and continued to grow rapidly throughout the Covid pandemic. Due to their staff performing really really well working remotely, they have decided to continue the working from home policy for the long term, with one or two meetings a month at their London / Surrey office.
The agency are looking for a Digital campaign manager to work across the paid media channels for their tier 1 technology clients. You'll be working at a creative full service agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
You will be responsible for managing programmes for a host of technology clients via paid digital advertising channels such as paid search, social, and display. Reporting to the Digital Planning Director you will support define, execute and optimise digital media channel strategies and initiatives. You shouldn't be deterred from applying if you are more of a specialist in one of the paid channels.
Working with the friendly client services team, you'll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Lead Digital programmes for key clients
- Work closely with the client services team to align media channel strategy with overall Client objectives
- Manage and efficiently optimise the digital advertising program within goals, working closely with account leads on opportunities and strategies
- Analyse channel performance data and deliver key reporting and insights to inform future go-forward strategy and approach
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure campaign and creative alignment, and share insights
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new performance media opportunities that will drive best-in-class channel activation
- Work in partnership with the clients to define the criteria
- Accurate reporting
- Ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with the client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns
- To support the Digital Planning Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Skills and Experience
- 2 years of relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital advertising landscape, particularly in social selling, programmatic display, paid search, paid social and affiliate/partnerships and a passion for marketing
- Comfort and experience with marketing technology
- Passion for working in international markets
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B marketing experience
What will you get in return?
- very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including good pension and holiday
- Exposure to both tier 1 global brands and small exciting challenger brands
- Remote working long term
Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £65k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. They have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space and focus their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
Due to an influx of work they are looking for two Senior Medical Writers, to add to the three they've already hired this year.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role, as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty science-based copy for a variety of healthcare professionals but also writing sales-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular disease area. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- A Tesla company car (if you so wished)
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.
SEO director - Digital Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
A well-respected digital agency of 20 people with a flexible and dedicated approach to work, have just recorded a record uplift on YoY revenue and as a result, are looking to add to their SEO team. In fact, they have increased their revenue YoY for the last 5 years. They are search marketing specialists and promote a collaborative; family feel throughout the agency. They reward their staff very well indeed through competitive London weighted salaries and a host of great benefits. They are based in an attractive location in Bucks which is based near to a station towards the end of the Met line, but parking is also available for drivers.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leadership of the SEO team, including: Training, Mentoring, Support, Resource & Project Management
- Ensuring clear value reporting on SEO activities
- Keeping on top of the latest Google algorithm development
- Demonstrating thought leadership to the outside world, both to clients and other agencies
- Supporting the New Business process
- Support account managers
They are looking for someone who would like to be a senior figure within the agency and be given all the tools to build upon an already very successful functuon.
Key experience and skillset required:
- Superb proven skills and demonstrable knowledge of SEO, across: Strategy, Technical, Content Creation, Digital PR
- Agency experience managing a team
- A scientific testing approach with strong data analysis
- High competent in a range of tools, including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog and AHREFs a distinct advantage - if not, then similar
- Able to take a lead role in developing our SEO services and client base
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
- Experience promoting content and websites through social media
- Working knowledge of PPC search
- Numerate with a good eye for detail