If you have experience in the sourcing and sale of promotional products, this company will be interested in speaking to you...
They provide promotional products and incentives to some of the world's biggest online gaming companies. Based in Central London and growing fast, they offer a fun, fast paced working environment where staff are rewarded for their efforts.
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Managing the work of account executive
- Liaise with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Manage clients purchases from initial quote stage through to order fulfilment
- Providing formal quotations
- Calculate percentages and negotiate with suppliers to receive the most competitive quotes
- Source and supply merchandise from factories worldwide
- Effective organizational skills and resolving administrative problems.
- Ensuring files are invoiced in right time frame, checking supplier invoice against order.
- Understanding of Promotional Merchandise or have experience in buying (3 years' experience)
- Understanding of Far east sourcing, currency and logistics
- Proficient inf Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Good telephone and communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at managing clients over the phone
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of Word, Excel, and databases.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and able to get on well with all people at all levels.
- Creative with ability to deliver ideas around custom products
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time for a company that has never been so busy. Having recently moved to new offices, they are looking to hire at least two new client services staff to manage their ever increasing workload. On top of an excellent basic salary, you can expect to receive
- Generous bonus paid quarterly based on GP
- 25 days holiday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company phone and laptop
- Contributory pension
- Regular company funded days/nights out
- Clear career development plan
- Regular pay reviews
For further information please contact & apply now.