An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of consumer clients including Luxury Travel, Charity and Consumer Tech
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking to bolster its consumer team with the addition of a new Account Manager…
The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on some very attractive clients in Luxury Travel, Charity, Consumer tech and more. The role offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future as well as the opportunity to work with new clients/sectors moving forward. the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of managing Consumer focused Public relations and Social media campaigns
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of Consumer clients in attractive sectors and should be of interest to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!