A Global merchandise business with a truly exceptional client base are looking for an experienced operations director to oversee customer experience and sales operations. Senior management team role in the UK team of an industry leading business.
Specialising in the design, production and delivery of bespoke promotional merchandise, this global business work with over 17 of the World's 20 most valuable brands in, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. Part of a large global business group with over 100 offices worldwide, the business has strong backing, is highly profitable and is expecting to grow well in the coming years. The company is proud of its office and work-place environment and has won awards in this area. The large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group and staff turnover here is very low indeed. Benefits and progression opportunities on offer are very strong and the south London offices themselves are easily accessible and provide plenty of parking for staff.
This is a rare opportunity to join the senior UK management team of a global business in the promotional merchandise sector. This hugely important role will see the successful operations director driving and managing sales operations and customer experience functions. The ideal candidate will need a strong track record or achieving results in customer experience improvements and will need to understand how to successfully integrate technology into a Customer experience journey. Responsibilities will include:
- Significantly contribute to the development of strategic and operation plans for the business.
- Lead Customer Experience, Sales operations and logistics teams.
- Regularly evaluate and review customer journeys, deliver insight and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee contract negotiations and onboarding process for new clients.
- Being responsible for digital customer experience and optimising technology solutions with the aim of streamlining the customer journey wherever possible.
What's in it for you?
- Senior management team responsibility
- 33 days holiday
- Private medical Insurance
- Car allowance (£7000 annually)
- Company matched pension scheme (7%)
- Access to global office network
- Real opportunities for continued progression