An industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for a Purchasing assistant to join their global sourcing team. Top tier brands, global support network and strong development prospects on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to expand their sourcing team with the hire of a new junior buyer…
Reporting to the head of sourcing and working with a strong team of senior buyers and merchandisers, as a purchasing assistant you will support the development and purchasing of promotional merchandise from a range of European suppliers by handling order in timely and accurate fashion. It's an ideal role for a junior buying professional who's looking to join a large, global business. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with suppliers, building lasting relations built on understanding and trust.
- Ensuring all orders are accurately processed
- Assisting accounts team with the handling of invoices
- Assisting customer and client service teams
- Helping improve processes by suggesting improvements wherever applicable.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, above average pension and holiday entitlement as well as work from home options. If you're keen to find a stable merchandising role with potential, then this role should appeal to you... benefits include:
- Home and Flexible working
- Bonus (up to £5k)
- 30 days Holiday
- Above average pension contribution
- Multiple progression paths
- Global working environment and opportunities