3 Account Management Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SEO Account Manager
SEO Consultant - Integrated Agency - Central London - £35,000 (Flexible Working offered)
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a boutique, growing, well-backed start-up marketing communications business who have already beaten their yearly target and are hiring fast, with over 10 employees already. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do.
Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness.
They are based in Oxford Street (after lockdown!). They are looking for a talented, ambitious SEO specialist to join them on a permanent basis, helping develop and implement SEO solutions for a range of their clients whilst working alongside cross-functional teams.
The Role & Benefits:
This role would perfectly suit someone with around 2 years of rounded SEO experience who is eager to get more involved with the strategic side as well as client handling. You will work alongside a very talented team comprised of PR, digital and comms specialists to deliver the SEO on intergrated campaigns. You can expect a flexible, collaborative and innovative environment under the leadership of two highly proven agency side co-founders.
Ideally, candidates will have a strong blend of the below skills / Experience:
- Have roughly 2-3 years of roudned SEO experience. Agency side beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience in on-page and off page SEO and link-building.
- Able to run comprehensive SEO audits
- Comfortable devising reports and building relationships with clients
- Experience with SEMrush as well as other popular platforms / tools
What will you get in return?
In addition to a very competitive starting salary, you will also receive the below benefits:
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- They also contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes - and you help choose those causes.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK top 150 communications agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager. Industry leading agency with innovative global clients and a stellar benefits package.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist global client base. Based out of vibrant modern offices in a desirable Oxfordshire location, the agency is recognised by industry body PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and one of the top 10 outside of London. The balanced and diverse team here are a close-nit, welcoming and social bunch who all contribute to a very attractive and encouraging workplace atmosphere. The agency is hugely committed to staff development and as such, they very rarely recruit at senior levels - preferring to promote from within instead. Impressive growth of existing business has meant the agency are now expanding once again.
This is vital role for the business that will suit any agency PR professional at Senior Executive Account Manager level who has experience working on B2B or Corporate communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on fully integrated campaigns for global clients and will need exceptional written communication skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and nurture close working relationships with client contacts built on trust.
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive forward the implementation of communications programmes.
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Proactively build relationships with journalists and industry influencers, leveraging these relationships to the benefit of clients
- Provide communications counsel to clients, steering the direction of their PR activity and fulfilling the role of 'critical friend'
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills advance to manager level. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Funded Training and Development programme
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
- Pension contribution
Promotional Products Account Manager
An industry leading promotional merchandising company are looking for experienced account handlers. Global brands, strong earning potential and plenty of prospects await…
This central London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and work place environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry.
This is an important role for the business and will see the successful candidate working across several key global clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with top brands from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to work environment and staff well-being, offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to join a role with potential in a business that's going places, then this role should appeal to you...
Please apply for more information