5 Account Management Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
£40,000-45,000 DOE plus Bonus, South Bucks/WFH
This agency is well established with a loyal client base and 35 full time staff. They are based in Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do within customer experience and insight while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist CX, loyalty and Insight agency that help their global client list develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation.
- Develop project plans for new markets, questionnaires, or feature deliveries.
- These plans will need to map to the software development sprints.
- Plans are to be cradle to grave for any new element to include items outside of software development - training, user guides for example
- Work with the IT Product Manager to ensure the plans are aligned for technical and non-technical tasks.
- Update plans in accordance with changes in priorities and dependencies to ensure all elements are completed prior to the IT development sprint.
- Work closely with the rest of the Account Team to share plans which they will be responsible for collecting market information.
- Liaise with internal team and client stakeholders as required to ensure delivery to plan.
What they would like from you.
- At least 2-8 years' experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role with at least 2 years agency experience
- Experience of working towards targets.
- Project Management experience preferable
- Great interpersonal skills
- An interest and passion for the automotive industry
- Ability to present confidently at senior management level.
- Excellent planning & organising and time management skills
- Numerate - able to manage budgets.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Work from home 2-3 days (post COVID-19)
- Private healthcare, pension, and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional, and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Remote on-boarding
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role, please apply via the link or contact Mark Darlington directly.
PR Account Manager - Food & Drink
A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to work on an exciting portfolio of Food & Drink brands…
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
This is an important role for the agency and would see the successful candidate charged with overseeing a portfolio of Food & Drink brands. The role is ideal for either an experienced Account Manager who's looking for an excellent work environment & clients, or a strong Senior Executive looking to make the step up. Applicants must have expereince working with food and/or drinks brands and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, providing counsel, and having the confidence to challenge where necessary.
- An expert understanding of the communications mix, from traditional, to online, social and paid for.
- Demonstrating an eye for detail and, more specifically, quality work. Ensure quality standards are being maintained in the team and that this outstanding work is highlighted to clients regularly.
- A strategic vision will be key to this role. You will need to get under the skin of your clients and write/plan their communications strategy accordingly, both for the here and now and on a long-term basis.
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to work on a varied portfolio of brands.
For more information on role, benefits and agency please apply in full confidence below
Account Manager - Digital, Branding, Creative & Comms
Account Manager - Brand strategy and Communications agency - West End - £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
Extensive benefits package including unlimited holiday...
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a new breed of marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward it's employees and ensure you grow as they do...
- You won't be doing dull work. No pointless spreadsheets or thinking about stuff that isn't going to make a difference.
- You'll be excited every day by working in a business that is seeking to turn an industry on its head.
- Your ideas will be listened to and actioned
- You will be rewarded above and beyond when you exceed expectations.
- You'll have fun, every day is different
Our client are based based in Central London. They're looking for a talented Account Manager with integrated experience to join them on a permanent basis.
What's it all about?
In this case you will be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing and you'll report directly to the inspirational founding directors.
You will not be expected to be very strong across all marketing services, but will like the idea of a varied account management role covering elements of communications, design, PR and branding!
So along with all the usual skills associated with account management, you'll need to be:
- capable of forming and communicating creative ideas
- adept at copy checking and reviewing creative work
- building and maintaining strong client relationships
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- used to helping respond to RFIs and preparing for pitches
- supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and creating thought leadership.
***It's essential to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment.***
The clients are varied, one day you could be working on a luxury property development, the next a sustainable coffee cup, the next a shoe brand - for the most part they will be challenger brands with rapid growth plans.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to be part of a very well backed, rapidly growing marketing agency with massive ambition. To be part of something special from an early stage and progress quicker than you would in a 'normal' agency. In addition you can expect...
- A transparent bonus structure of up to 30% of salary depending on performance.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week
Apply now or contact
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £35k - £45k | NP747
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength. Over the last 10 years they've picked up some global pharma clients enabling them to set up and launch their medcomms team recently.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 6 client services folks with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They need more resource still, and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, vibrant and dedicated Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs and using breakthrough digital methods their work certainly stands out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone who's prepared to roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get on board with them as they continue on their amazing journey. You won't just be a safe pair of hands, you'll need a strategic and commercial mind, the ability to develop close relationships with senior level stakeholders and the technical knowledge to understand complex campaigns, all underpinned by your calm and collected approach.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, you'll be well looked after! The CEO is wholly committed to the environment they're worked incredibly hard to create. The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely in the future. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), 36 days' holiday, private medical insurance and more. They even took the whole team to St.Lucia for a 10 day break a few years back...!
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV demonstrating your experience.