4 Buckinghamshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Digital Agency - £37,000-£45,000
A well-respected digital agency of 20 people with a flexible and dedicated approach to work, have just recorded a record uplift on YoY revenue and as a result, are looking to add to their SEO team. In fact, they have increased their revenue YoY for the last 5 years. They are search marketing specialists and promote a collaborative; family feel throughout the agency. They reward their staff very well indeed through competitive London weighted salaries and a host of great benefits. They are based in an attractive location in Bucks which is based near to a station towards the end of the Met line, but parking is also available for drivers.
You will work very closely with the client services team, helping to set client expectations and strategy, whilst delivering best in class execution, helping to guide more junior team members also. The role is well-rounded across all sides of SEO, but the agency are happy to upskill in some areas, providing you are excited by a diverse role.
- Building relationships and discussing strategy with clients across a number of sectors including Charity, Ecommerce, B2B and healthcare to name but a few.
- Developing and planning clients SEO strategy, including appropriate use of tools such as Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Deepcrawl.
- Conducting Technical, Content and Digital PR audits on client's sites.
- Technical SEO, working with clients, development teams and independently to identify, advice and implement technical fixes.
- Planning effective content strategies and supporting implementation.
- Building effective links through digital PR.
- Supporting clients' site through effective local SEO.
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance.
- Reporting back to clients with clear analysis and recommendations.
The agency is looking for rounded SEO specialists with some experience across a blend of the below areas. You will be rewarded with great benefits, a genuinely lovely team and the chance to work towards a senior role through strong performance.
- Digital PR.
- Agency experience.
- Good content writing and creation skills
- Search Console
- Screaming Frog and AHREFS a distinct advantage - if not then similar
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Experience promoting content and websites through social media
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
£40,000-45,000 DOE plus Bonus, South Bucks/WFH
This agency is well established with a loyal client base and 35 full time staff. They are based in Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do within customer experience and insight while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist CX, loyalty and Insight agency that help their global client list develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation.
- Develop project plans for new markets, questionnaires, or feature deliveries.
- These plans will need to map to the software development sprints.
- Plans are to be cradle to grave for any new element to include items outside of software development - training, user guides for example
- Work with the IT Product Manager to ensure the plans are aligned for technical and non-technical tasks.
- Update plans in accordance with changes in priorities and dependencies to ensure all elements are completed prior to the IT development sprint.
- Work closely with the rest of the Account Team to share plans which they will be responsible for collecting market information.
- Liaise with internal team and client stakeholders as required to ensure delivery to plan.
What they would like from you.
- At least 2-8 years' experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role with at least 2 years agency experience
- Experience of working towards targets.
- Project Management experience preferable
- Great interpersonal skills
- An interest and passion for the automotive industry
- Ability to present confidently at senior management level.
- Excellent planning & organising and time management skills
- Numerate - able to manage budgets.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Work from home 2-3 days (post COVID-19)
- Private healthcare, pension, and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional, and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Remote on-boarding
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role, please apply via the link or contact Mark Darlington directly.
PR Account Manager - Top 150 Agency
London / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for an experienced Public relations Account Manager with B2B expereince. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With an office presence in central London and Oxfordshire, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This role will be well suited to any Manager level Communications/PR candidate with B2B expereince who's looking for a stable role with personal and professional development prospects. The role will see the successful candidate acting as a primary point of contact for clients as well as overseeing Media Relations and content creation on a regular basis. Objectives of the role include:
- Manage Multiple B2B communications projects of varying scope and size.
- Combine creativity with research and industry knowledge to identify new hooks, angles and thought leaderships themes that deliver for clients
- Mentor Junior staff members to ensure they can develop and thrive
- Accurate and research-led content creation
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)
Senior/Principal Medical Writer
Senior/Principal Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £75k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in North Bucks have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. Their medcomms team is really gathering speed and I believe they now have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space, focusing their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
They're growing existing accounts, whilst winning new ones, and now need a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team and help them deliver cutting edge medical content across multiple platforms and areas.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty scientific copy for a variety of healthcare professionals, but also writing sales and brand-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular and oncology disease areas. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up. They are looking for someone confident who can lead client calls and discussions, not just someone who wants to get their head down and write.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- Electric car scheme (if you so wished)
- Frequent social events, thinking outside the ox during lockdown.
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.