1 Oxford Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
A market leader in their field, this business provide choice to the consumer on a variety of legal & financial services. They offer a unique software platform to help service the legal, financial & housing industries. As a reward for their hard work of previous years, they boast a roster of partners in the hundreds, most of which being top tier in their field.
As an Account Manager you will be confident, target driven and hungry to earn commission. Your role will be to contact customers directly in order to convert warm leads into transactions for the business. The role is office based but there is a massive focus on personal progression and becoming more field based.
In your role you can find yourself doing the following;
- Improving market position and achieve financial growth.
- Making outbound sales calls contacting our customers who have generated quotes on our online portals to sell in products and services.
- Answer questions about our product specifications and pricing.
- Take incoming customer calls to discuss products and services and to process sales.
- Going the ''extra mile" to meet sales quota.
The business work out of a beautiful Victorian building in the centre of a busy market town in Oxfordshire. On top of a good salary you will be given all the tools to succeed, with regular training and internal promotions. There are regular team social events and the chance to make good money.
It's easily commutable from Aylesbury, Oxford, Bicester, High Wycombe and the surrounding areas.
If you like the look, then feel free to apply