- Account Management (9)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (5)
- B2C (2)
- Client Services (3)
- Content marketing (2)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Services/Studio (1)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (1)
- Digital & Tech (8)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (2)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Innovation (2)
- Marketing & PR (12)
- Promotional Products (1)
- SEO (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (5)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (3)
- UX (3)
- Berkshire (2)
- Boston (1)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (3)
- Leeds (1)
- London (12)
- Oxfordshire x (8)
- West Sussex (2)
- Permanent (27)
8 Oxfordshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Search - Luxury Travel
London / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with a stellar global client portfolio is looking for an experienced SEO professional to join them as head of search and content marketing…
For over ten years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Med all the way to the far east and beyond. Their team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. You can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present - having dealt well with recent upheaval, they are now looking to rapidly grow their digital offering by establishing a new dedicated team…
This is a pivotal role for the agency and one that offers excellent scope for growth. The successful candidate will be tasked with helping to lead and grow the content and search team, working with existing clients, assisting with new business wins and working with the wider team to integrate new services for clients. It's a highly strategic role with strong leadership responsibilities. Responsibilities include:
- Developing the content and search team within the agency - establishing strategies and workflow to integrate services with the wider PR team
- Assisting with new business acquisition - pitching digital offering to potential clients
- Recruiting and leading further digital/search professionals when required
- Working closely with senior management team to help guide the agency
This is an ideal role for an experienced digital marketing professional looking for the chance to undertake a leadership role in a long standing and well-respected agency. The business has an outstanding portfolio of clients across the globe and the work life balance of offer is also excellent. International travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch. Bonus, above average pension contribution, fully remote working (if required) and strong holiday allowance also offered…
Marketing Communications Executive
Marketing & Communications Executive - Oxfordshire - £28,000 - £38,000
*** 3 days per week expected onsite ***
This is a brilliant job... especially if you have a passing interest in SPACE.
We're recruiting for a company that were set up six years ago to help ensure the sustainability of Space. That is to say, the space around the planet Earth. This business cleans up the debris in the earth's orbit to ensure future space launches are safe and Satellites can be launched without being smashed to bits. Not your average company...
Headquartered in Japan, the business has expanded into the UK, United States, Israel, and Singapore with 200 people worldwide, 75 of whom are right here.
They're based in easily accessible, modern offices in South Oxfordshire and this role would require travel to the office 2-3 days per week.
So what's the role?
We're looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to help devise and run European (MarComms) campaigns for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications you will have experience developing and delivering campaigns across on and offline channels. They're looking for an "all rounder" with experience of media relations, conferences/events, as well as digital content development and delivery. This is a fast-paced environment so you'll need to be comfortable juggling multiple projects at once.
- Develop high quality and engaging written content for UK and Europe activities for dissemination across digital channels, including the website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels.
- Develop and manage digital assets for UK & Europe campaigns on digital platforms
- Manage the digital content calendar for UK & Europe keeping up a regular drumbeat of engaging content.
- Analyse digital reports - devise strategies to build on results and engagement.
Media Relations & Events
- Develop media relations in the UK & Europe, reaching out to the press to pitch stories, securing coverage and responding to media enquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage the media platform, develop media database, and ensure it is kept up to date with the latest contacts for the media in UK & Europe.
- Play a significant role in planning and coordinating press/media events and visits as required.
- Coordinate the conference and events calendar - sourcing new opportunities for conference activities, visibility, and engagement.
- Conceptualise and deliver marketing materials (print, digital, merchandise) for conferences and events.
- Manage the inventory of MarComms merchandise and materials, and scope requirements for new merchandise.
- Oversee logistics arrangements for smooth running of events e.g., speaker support, side events, meeting planner coordination, support coordination across regional attendees, ensure deadlines are kept on track.
Marketing & communications administration
- Support budget management e.g., quotes, invoices, procurement system input and ensure the budget is kept up to date with the latest spend.
- Prepare briefs and project manage Communications and Marketing freelancers and suppliers through to successful delivery of materials e.g., design, digital, conference and video assets.
- Prepared to work out of regular hours and to travel occasionally.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing or communications role, excluding internships and work experience.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, able to succinctly summarise complex technical information for different audiences both specialist and non-specialist. Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- First-hand experience using Content Management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and internal communications platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of SEO and online advertising is a bonus.
- Demonstrable experience of developing newsletter content, visuals and at ease using newsletter platforms e.g., MailChimp.
- Adept at creating content for social media, generating engagement, analysing results. Experienced using platforms such as Hootsuite, Co-schedule or similar.
- Experience of using Google analytics and using results to feed into marketing and communications planning.
- Experience of managing media monitoring platforms.
- A flexible and can-do approach to delivering projects on time.
- Highly organised, with the ability to respond to priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet competing deadlines. Effective at using project planning tools and keeping the team updated.
- Resilient, calm, and effective under pressure, with the ability to respond to change, adjust priorities and meet tight deadlines.
What's in it for you?
This is a very unusual, and exciting position in an industry that is set to grow exponentially.
- Paid mobile phone & laptop
- 25 days hols increasing to 28 days with length of service.
- Group Life Insurance- 4 x Basic Annual Salary
- Income Protection - After 13 weeks of incapacity
- Private Health Insurance
Please contact for a full list of benefits and further info
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing & e-commerce
Account Manager - Retail & e-commerce marketing
£32k - £35k Very flexible working
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of a large marketing communications network, this agency have over 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
Summary of Role
As an Account Manager you will coordinate and manage profitable client accounts, build client relations and ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time. It would be an advantage to have an understanding of Ecommerce and Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
Core Skills and Accountabilities
1. Client relationships and account growth
2. Project management: Managing and coordinating internal team such as creatives & planners
3. Ecommerce: Maintaining a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps Working closely with an e-commerce Manager to help report on brand performance for Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
4. Finance Understands the financial process and supports Account Director in managing business financials like raising POs, invoices and creating client cost estimates.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of agency experience - preferably in a shopper marketing agency.
- An understanding of ecommerce and associated marketing techniques
- Experience and understanding of working with Amazon.
- Ambition and a "can do" attitude"
- Experience in briefing a studio/designers
What's in it for you?
This is a stand out opportunity to work on some household brands in a growing agency that really look after their staff.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie
PR Account Executive - Top 100 Agency
London / Oxfordshire / Leeds
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for a Public Relations Executive to join them. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With multiple UK offices, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 100 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in PR, Journalism or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)
Operations Executive, £20,000-£28,000 - Oxfordshire
A world leading marketing agency is looking for an Operations Executive to join their growing insight operations team. This would be an ideal role for an analytical & tech driven person that's looking to work on varied projects in various sectors.
Established over 80 years ago they are an award-winning agency based in Oxfordshire that specialises in delivering insight-led sales, marketing and customer experience strategies and are well known for being one of the best at what they do.
This would be ideal opportunity for a candidate with a 1 years' experience looking to expand their career and move forward with an agency that is always on the move.
- Ensure the implementation configuration of solutions can be carried out alongside changes to existing systems and solutions
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure solutions are implemented to jointly agreed requirements, quality standards and timescales
- In conjunction with the rest of the Service Delivery Team, develop strategies, policies and best practice which optimise company processes and systems
- An active interest in Technology and Innovation with an on-going interest in broadening technical knowledge
What they would like from you:
- Fully proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intermediate level knowledge of Software platforms (CRM e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience of full project life cycle and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Clear and concise communication and presentations skills
- Fluency in other languages (European) would be an advantage
If you would like to know more about this Operations Executive role and the agency, please apply via the link and we can go from there.
Studio/Traffic Manager | Integrated B2B Agency
Oxfordshire | NP797 | £35k
This 35 strong agency is looking for an organised well-coordinated Studio Manager to ensure their busy creative studio runs smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
You'll be a conduit between the creative and client services teams aiding internal communication, whilst overseeing project timelines, making sure they are accurately scoped out, meet client objectives, hit deadlines, and pass quality control!
You'll be someone who take pride in delivering superb work, developing relationships, and building trust.
Things coming under your remit would range from:
- Scheduling workloads for the creative team
- Accurately scoping and quoting projects
- Checking, verifying creative briefs
- Tracking, analysing and reporting workloads week by week
- Quality control of all creative output
- Managing additional resource with the provision of suitable freelance and contract support when required
In return you'll be part of a fantastic agency with a great reputation in the marketing space. You'll be part of their 'Inspire' rewards scheme which is all build around 4 pillars - Wellbeing, Recognition, Education and Culture. The list of benefits ranges from:
- 24 days' holiday, plus your birthday off
- Quarterly bonus
- Detailed training and development plan
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly yoga sessions
- On-site gym
Driving is essential for the role given the fact their South Oxfordshire location isn't near a train station, and they are looking for this person to be in the office 3 days a week.
(Senior) Account Executive
Account Executive - B2B Marketing Agency
NP748 - £18k - £24k
This is a great chance for a conscientious, passionate and driven junior marketer to join a well-regarded and digitally focused marketing agency.
Having been around since 2009 the agency has gone from strength to strength, picking up new clients, diversifying their services and raising their profile.
They've got a incredibly tight-knit team of 30 in their South Oxfordshire office; everyone works hard for each other and pulls towards a common goal - creating outstanding work!
As an Account Executive you'd be supporting an Account Manager on a few client accounts and gaining brilliant exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines.
The scope of work could vary from events, channel marketing, social media, branding, lead generation, motion graphics design, app design and creative campaigns with a strong message.
Being organised, a team player and methodical are key, as is having excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a strong work-ethic.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a marketing, advertising or communications degree, along with 6 - 12 months experience from a marketing agency.
Aside from the £18k - £24k salary, you'd have access to 25 days' holiday, private healthcare, an excellent training and development plan to aid your professional development, the chance to gain great exposure to diverse marketing campaigns, a friendly team, an on-site gym and more.
Please do send over your CV if you feel the role is up your street…
Midweight Digital Designer
Midweight Digital Designer | Employee Engagement Agency
Berkshire | £30k - £40k | NP781
This is a great opportunity for a talented Digital Designer to join this well-regarded full-service creative agency, who specialises in employee experience and internal communications. They work with their clients to help create solutions that keep their employees engaged and informed.
They have an in-house team of consultants, creatives, developers, events experts, and experiential specialists all passionate about creating amazing workplace experiences. Client-wise they span entertainment, gambling, utilities, transport, telcos and financial services.
They're looking for a Digital Designers who are team players, willing to get stuck in, ambitious and willing to learn, reliable and solutions-focused.
You'll be working in the creative studio generating concepts and developing designs for online and interactive experiences. The work will range from HTML5 email campaigns, landing pages, advertising banners, interactive content, games, microsites all needing to be designed from a strong UI standpoint, with excellent UX design principles.
You'll need to be able to de demonstrates strong problem-solving ability in various phases of design and delivery in your folio. Show that you've got a strong understanding of UI and UX design such as wireframes, user journey mapping and prototyping.
Experience in Sketch is crucial and it would be great if you were all well versed in Adobe XD, Material, Fluent and/or HIG.
Attitude is crucial; being open to new technologies and trends in UI design, keeping up to speed with the ever changing digital landscape.
It's an excellent chance to work with some globally recognised brands and develop your career by working on a range of creative work.
Please send over your CV with adjoining folio for consideration!