2 Oxfordshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Full Stack Web Developer (C# / ASP.NET / MVC)
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
Full Stack Web Developer - C# / ASP.NET / MVC - £50,000
This agency are a well-established website design and development agency based in Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire in a lovely refurbished country office.
They have been around for over 20 years and have built up a wide and varied set of clients from large blue chips right the way down to smaller, local SMEs. They mostly operate at the more technical end of website development with core expertise being the build of bespoke, responsive business driven web applications. These range from beautifully presented brochure sites right the way through to eCommerce sites, complex online calculators, learning platforms, and business management and MI portals.
To complement web design and development services they also operate and manage their own highly robust hosting infrastructure for the secure hosting of all our web applications.
The Role & YOU:
All new developments use the Umbraco Content Management solution, so experience of this will be a significant benefit, as will any previous employment gained specifically within a Web Agency role.
The teamwork in both agile and waterfall methodologies depending on the client and the project's requirements, using Daily Stand Up's and Jira based Project Management.
- Mixture of new projects and developments and maintenance of existing web applications
- Collaborate with development and business teams to ensure efficient delivery of projects within deadlines
- Plan and forecast delivery milestones of project work
- Support less experienced members of the development team
- ASP.NET / MVC with C#
- HTML / CSS
- Sass / Less
- jQuery AJAX JSON
- MS SQL Server
- Umbraco CMS
- JIRA / Confluence
- SVN / Git Source Code Control
- Agile Working
- OWASP Top 20
- A team player, but also able to work effectively from home as needs be
- Ideally 2 years Agency experience
- Good front-end development and a good eye for realising design
- Experience of working to deadlines and ability to prioritise workload
- They offer Industry competitive salaries, a generous Christmas bonus pot, and an above statutory workplace pension scheme, along with an understanding for the need for flexible working.
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK top 150 communications agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager. Industry leading agency with innovative global clients and a stellar benefits package.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist global client base. Based out of vibrant modern offices in a desirable Oxfordshire location, the agency is recognised by industry body PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and one of the top 10 outside of London. The balanced and diverse team here are a close-nit, welcoming and social bunch who all contribute to a very attractive and encouraging workplace atmosphere. The agency is hugely committed to staff development and as such, they very rarely recruit at senior levels - preferring to promote from within instead. Impressive growth of existing business has meant the agency are now expanding once again.
This is vital role for the business that will suit any agency PR professional at Senior Executive Account Manager level who has experience working on B2B or Corporate communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on fully integrated campaigns for global clients and will need exceptional written communication skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and nurture close working relationships with client contacts built on trust.
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive forward the implementation of communications programmes.
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Proactively build relationships with journalists and industry influencers, leveraging these relationships to the benefit of clients
- Provide communications counsel to clients, steering the direction of their PR activity and fulfilling the role of 'critical friend'
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills advance to manager level. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Funded Training and Development programme
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
- Pension contribution