5 Oxfordshire Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Private Client Solicitor - Oxfordshire
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience (1 x private client seat) and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a top-tier practice and work with leaders in the field. Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or, help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so any previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage. You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer career progression.
Corporate Solicitor - Oxford
This is an exciting new opportunity for a career minded solicitor to join an expanding corporate department. The successful candidate will have some experience in: Private Equity, Purchase and Sale of businesses, Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Venture agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Terms of Business etc.
The ideal candidate would be somebody bright and hardworking, with excellent technical ability, a good communicator with plenty of initiative. You will have direct exposure to a wide variety of clients, including serial entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses, mid-tier corporates and overseas business with a UK presence.
You will provide business advice and guidance on a wide spectrum of issues ranging from commercial contracts through to transactional corporate matters, such as joint ventures, business and share sales and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and constitutional and shareholder issues.
This person is required on a permanent basis working as part of an experienced team undertaking good quality M&A, commercial contract and general corporate advice work, ensuring that individual financial targets and objectives are met in line with the Department business plan.
An excellent knowledge of transactional processes is required and this opportunity requires excellent IT/keyboard skills, planning and organisational skills as well as a flexible and positive attitude to your work. You will be joining an established team therefore the ability to work as part of a team is equally important.
To-date, you may have also advised on some, or all, of the following areas, including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity; Joint Ventures;
- MBO/MBI; Initial Public Offerings;
- Share Purchase Agreements, and; Private Equity.
This opportunity offers excellent long-term career development potential and the successful candidate will enjoy a collegiate team environment and generous financial package plus benefits.
Real Estate Disputes - Partner, Oxford
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a senior leadership opportunity and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities:
- Act as a senior lawyer for the client's or practice area's most challenging matters.
- Manage a client review process & introduce changes based on client feedback. Focus on the client's success and future growth.
- Set up and take a key role in client &/or referrer events across the business. Build business on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery.
- Run client/referrer development plans, with goals for growing clients/referrers through a range of added value activities, service extension & cross referrals.
- Expand own area of business by broadening area of expertise into new client sectors/markets and/or achieving greater market share.
- Input into the wider Real Estate Department BD plans and take responsibility for leading the promotion of the Oxford Property Disputes practice area
- Grow as a leader of the firm by making strategic contributions to the department & creating positive working relationships with others across the firm. Quickly build a strong network to enable effective leverage.
- Lead & manage performance and development of self and others to drive excellent results.
- Align personal contribution & activities with wider business objectives & the success of the firm.
- Understand changes in the legal sector, identifying the impact on the business & defining strategies to ensure the department & firm keep up to date
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director on either a full time or Part time basis (4 days per week).
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- Implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media fam trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- Produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at AD level (with 4 days a week on offer if of interest). International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)
Sales Account Manager
Do you want to enjoy going to work every day and be a part of a business with huge growth plans? If the answer is yes, then this business may be perfect for you.
They operate in the IT and Tech market, servicing companies that work in the Manufacturing, Architecture, Construction and Engineering sectors. They are part of a larger company that operate over all of Europe and have a total head count of 1000 . They have been growing in the UK since 2011 and have become a team of 40, with 8 working directly in the sales team.
What they are looking for is to continue the growth of the sales team and continue to eat up market share. They currently have around 7% of the market and with their competitors seemingly struggling, now is the perfect time to grow. They have very ambitious plans to double the size of the business in the next 3 years…
A lot of business claim to have an exceptional team, this one really does!
Your title will be 'Internal Account Manager' and the role will see you doing a lot of new business and aiming to book in as many meetings as possible for yourself and the BDM's. To get you going, you'll be handed some current accounts and will then be expected to cross sell into them, growing them organically as well as finding new leads for yourself and growing your client list. The aim is to continually grow your desk and keep the business coming in! A keen eye for an opportunity will see you go far in this role!
So, what are these guys really like?
To keep it brief, this business is full of like-minded, friendly and enthusiastic people that care about the work they do. They keep things fresh and make the office as fun as possible. In terms of benefits they offer a 6% pension plan, life insurance and 25 days holiday. They also fun companywide incentives based on targets. (They did so well last year that on average staff had 32 days off!!)
All in all, this a business that are on the up, they're very ambitious and know they have the ability to be the best in their industry. There probably won't be a better time to join them so if you think this could be a good fit, please do apply!