A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for a Public Relations Executive to join them. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await - London Or Oxfordshire location.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With an office presence in central London and Oxfordshire, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in PR, Journalism or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)