One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join a growing team….
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing partnerships team are expanding, and they are now in need of an experienced Partnerships Manager to join them.
This is an important role within the team and will suit a creatively focused Partnership Marketing professional looking for an opportunity with scope for growth. You'll need some experience working with large brands and any experience in a subscription focused environment will be hugely beneficial (though not essential) responsibilities will include:
- Generating, building and managing new digital subscription partnerships.
- Assist the Head of Partnerships in identifying new partners
- Ensuring partnership deals transition seamlessly and are activated and integrated into the business successfully
- Assist in any contract negotiations for UK and International B2B2C corporate subscription and partnership deals.
- Maintain and manage a fruitful pipeline of activity with media, financial services, consumer products, tech, travel, retail telcos and memberships groups alongside other suitable sectors.
The opportunity to undertake a relatively senior position within one of the UKs most recognisable companies should not be overlooked and the role offers plenty of scope for further development and growth. You'll get to work with some exceptional global brands and will have benefit of negotiating on behalf a highly desirable brand yourself.
Please get in touch for ighly detailed specifications and further info