£35,000 - £45,000 DOE, London/WFH
Immediate start, remote onboarding
Fantastic chance for someone with 4 years market research OR insights experience to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing 100 headcount mark with offices in both the UK and US. The working environment is superb, they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices and the team are currently all working remotely. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment. They are very proud to have won awards last year for being one of the UK's best places to work and excellence in wellbeing.
What do they do?
They are a market research agency with a global presence that is very passionate about the science of behaviour and emotional insights that shape effective strategies to create compelling brand stories. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years even under tough market conditions and that is why they need to add a new Research Manager to the team.
What they would like from you?
· Prior Market Research agency experience is required 4 years.
· Experience in Qualitative Market Research, Quant research would also be a benefit.
· Experience with moderating in-person, web and via phone. Certification or formal training in moderation is a plus.
· Strong experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time.
· Capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork, deadline management, workload management.
· Demonstrated ability to contribute within a team.
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
· Bachelor's degree as a minimum
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £35,000 and £45,000, cool open-plan office, regular social events (at the moment online), great perks include private health, free eye care, discount gym membership, flexi-time, in-house training and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment