A respected top 100 integrated PR agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager with financial services client expereince to join them. Global clients, energetic and social team and excellent development opportunities on offer.
This 20-year-old independent agency hold a regular spot on PR week's top UK agencies list and are enjoying an exciting period of stable growth. They Offer PR, content, insight and digital marketing services to an attractive portfolio of clients that includes both top 100 global businesses and exciting start-ups and challenger brands. Primarily specialising in professional services, financial services and technology the agency's growing team are a highly social bunch who enjoy some excellent benefits including remote working and an impressive, dedicated training and development programme for each employee.
Highly respected for their work with financial services clients, the agency is looking to expand its team and is in search of an experienced Senior PR Account Manager who has previously worked with personal finance or mortgage clients. The role will involve managing a small team, taking ownership for fully integrated campaigns, and acting as a trusted counsel for clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all elements of campaign strategy, inspiring your team to deliver, and ensuring campaigns are meeting client's agreed objectives.
- Contributing content and thought leadership on behalf of financial services clients of varying size
- Maintaining strong connections with relevant media and monitoring news and specialist titles to maintain up-to-date sector knowledge for clients.
- Managing mentoring and inspiring junior staff members
- Helping to identify new business opportunities and contribute to creative pitches
What's in it for you?
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly respected agency who can offer both stability and ample opportunities for further growth to director level and beyond. The agency is widely recognised for it's work place environment, staff turnover is exceptionally low and their medium sized team are a close-nit and down to earth bunch. The agency offer a host of strong benefits that include remote working (pandemic or not) and multiple wellness options alongside an excellent holiday allowance, dedicated training budget and provided tech.
For a detailed specification and plenty more agency info please apply now.