You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Managing Director - Public Relations Agency
An award-winning London PR & Social agency is looking for a new Managing Director. Long established agency - attractive and varied client base in B2C and B2B - Strong growth plans.
Based in the west-end, this award-winning small agency boast an impressive client base across a broad range of sectors and operate in the U.K, the U.S and Europe. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, both the variety of their clients and their rates of retention are what truly makes them stand out (many clients retained for up to a decade). The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency are committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio. People aren't 'pigeonholed' here and are encouraged to develop their experience - something anyone joining them at senior level must be keen to champion. Currently Owner run and managed, the agency is keen to find a trustworthy, hands-on PR professional with Senior Leadership experience (in agency) to join as Managing Director…
This role will suit any senior agency PR professional (from Associate Director and above) who's interested in running a well established (20 years) and highly respected small agency. The successful candidate will have support from the agency owner (and wider senior client team) and will need ensure the continued smooth running of the business while also helping to drive growth. The Ideal candidate will:
- Need senior team experience in a respectable agency (Associate Director or above)
- Have a strong track record of managing and mentoring junior and mid-level staff
- Ideally have experience with B2C and B2B campaigns across a wide range of sectors.
- Need a strong track record of leading teams through successful new business pitches.
- Have a serious passion for helping to grow a business while still helping to deliver for high profile clients.
Please get in touch for a confidential and comprehensive discussion of the role and agency.