A well-established corporate communications agency in central London are looking for a consultant at Senior executive or manager level to work on a global energy/sustainability and charity client.
A certified B Corp, this 20-year-old agency offers corporate comms, internal comms and design consultancy to both small independents and high-profile global clients in the Energy, Sustainability and charity sectors. The team are a social and down-to-earth bunch who benefit massively from a rewarding culture and a true commitment to staff development - regular training and away days are provided, as well as varied work across a range of clients. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking for a new consultant to join them who is interested in working on campaigns that make a significant impact and difference…
This is an ideal role for any account executive or senior account executive looking for step up in responsibility. As a Communications Consultant you will work on internal and external communications campaigns as well as social media and content creation for both global enterprise and charity clients. You'll need to be a strong writer with previous communications expereince to be considered (agency or client side). Responsibilities include:
- Working as a part of a communications team to develop and write content for internal newsletters and social media posts.
- Liaising with our designers to create social media posts and collateral to support campaigns
- Supporting on strategic external and internal communications campaigns to help drive change.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to development - This agency has a strong track record for offering a wealth of development responsibilities to new and long-standing staff
- Meaningful Campaigns - This agency work on campaigns with a strong commitment to contributing to change around sustainability and charitable causes (and as a certified B corp, they practise what they preach!)
- Social and supportive team - This agency enjoys very low staff turnover and works hard to creative an inclusive, supportive and sociable environment for staff where people are rewarded for their endeavours and feel part of decision making.