3 Account Management Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior PR Account Executive - B2B Technology
A highly rated boutique PR and Content agency are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join their PR team. The agency offers excellent training and development prospects and the chance to work with innovative clients in the technology sector…
This steadily growing London agency work with a host of exciting technology clients in AI, Cloud computing and MedTech (among others) and offer a unique mix of traditional PR, Digital and content/inbound marketing services. Managed by two of the most experienced Tech PR professionals in the industry, the agency is highly respected and anyone joining can expect ample opportunity to learn from some massively experienced heads. The small to medium sized team are a diverse and social bunch who benefit from fresh offices, outstanding training and development offerings and a relaxed, collaborative workplace. Still growing - despite unusual global circumstances - the agency is now looking to add an experienced Senior PR Account Executive to its team…
This important role will involve working closely with managers and directors on several varied campaigns. In line with the agency's commitment to development, the role will also offer the opportunity to act as a direct point of contact for some clients and to manage/mentor junior members of staff. This is an ideal role for an expereinced Tech PR executive who's looking to increase their responsibility in a stable environment and work towards Account Manager level in relatively little time. The ideal candidate will:
- Need expereince (at executive level or above) in a dedicated PR/Communications agency
- Have a passion for technology and some expereince working on campaigns for clients in the sector.
- Need expereince working with media in the technology sector
- Be strong writers, able to create content for a variety of audiences in the technology sector
- Chance to join a stable agency who can offer long term development prospects as they continue to steadily grow
- You'll be working with innovative and varied clients in AI, Cloud computing and Medtech (among others)
- Opportunity to work closely with, and learn from experienced senior directors on a daily basis.
- The successful candidate will be joining a welcoming and social team in agency who boats a very low staff turnover.
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry with the drive necessary to help them continue to thrive.
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
£40,000-50,000 DOE plus Bonus, South Bucks
This agency are well established with a loyal client base and 35 full time staff. They are based in Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do within customer experience and insight while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist CX, loyalty and Insight agency that help their global client list develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation.
Whats in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Opportunity to travel
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office
- Drive process improvements
- Work from home 2-3 days (post covid)
- Remote on-boarding
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
What they would like from you.
- At least 2-8 years' experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role with at least 2 years agency experience
- Experience of working towards targets
- Marketing, Customer Experience and/or market research experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferable
- Great interpersonal skills
- An interest and passion for the automotive industry
- Ability to present confidently at senior management level
- Excellent planning & organising and time management skills
- Numerate - able to manage budgets
If you would like to know more about the role please apply via the link or contact me directly.