3 Creative Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.
Head of Software Development
This well-regarded, 35 strong agency, has been around since 2002 operating in the B2B tech space. In order to challenge the agencies at the top table they've decided they require a Head of Development to drive their digital department forward.
As the Head of Development, you'll be the digital face of the agency, leading and inspiring clients, devising strategies for ground-breaking projects, conceiving cutting edge ideas, and getting the most out of your team.
Due to the nature of the team, you'd still be required to be hands-on at times, often leading from the front as a role model. You'll be a problem solver, have a calm head on your shoulders, have a strong commercial focus and be able to manage the workflow through your team.
- Strong LAMP stack knowledge and experience
- Experience of Content Management Systems such as Drupal/WordPress
- Solid experience overseeing medium to large scale digital projects
- Experience of solutions design and/or system architecture
- Solid understanding of 'Object Oriented' programming and MVC frameworks such as Zend/Symfony2
- Proficient knowledge of front-end performance testing and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of email and MA platforms including Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot
- Thorough understanding of performance and scalability
- Experience of team management and motivation
Aside from the salary on offer of up to £80k, there's also plenty of parking, 22 days' holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 with service), monthly company lunches, free eye tests, fizzy drinks fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, discretionary WFH days, flexible working (within reason) monthly socials, and a 3% pension, and of course, the chance to be part of something amazing.
Please ensure you send over a detailed CV and a folio brimming links to cutting edge projects you've been involved with.
PR & Communications Manager - Creative Commercial Property
Spotting the opportunity created by changes in traditional working environments, two highly credible asset managers / investors set up the business 15 years ago. They purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at £100m , comprising of 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses. In line with a growing market and never ones to stand still, the goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
The key objective of the PR, Comms and Digital Marketing Manager is to deliver an integrated, impactful & aligned PR campaign. You will position the business as the UK's leading workspace provider (by 2023), a recognised voice of authority within the industry, leveraging project portfolio & upcoming project milestones to support the positioning in the marketplace.
- Create annual PR & Communication / Digital strategy
- Create individual PR & Communication / Digital strategies for each project to enhance awareness & profile in region (to complement broader company strategy)
- Promote / establish national audience / following with JVs / Partners / Banks / Agents / Trade publications/ national media
- Promote / establish regional audience / following with Industry / Councils / Agents / Local media
- Trackactivity / results to demonstrate growth
- Establishand oversee Keynote speaking opportunities
- Produce comprehensive press pack, including corporate messaging
- Build a library of quality imagery and CGIs
- Use project related news announcements
- Develop key messages for each project announcement
- Monitor consumer, feature opportunities
- Research relevant trade area focus pieces and supplements
- Monitor industry comment opportunities
- Conduct press site visits as appropriate
- Coordinate PR activity with Social Media timeline
- Other - speaking opportunities, thought leadership and industry award opportunities (later)
- Develop & oversee Social Media / Digital strategy for Projects
- Create content / storyboard for Projects
- Overseecontent creation / messaging to ensure consistency
- Working with Brand & Design consultant to provide general support with marketing activities, eg: signage, brand presentation across projects, website updates
- Help create company newsletter Insights (Blog)
- Target a range of appropriate audience groups such as Landlords, Developers, Agents / advisors, Government / local authorities, industry bodies, architects, urban planners, master planners, banks, investors, SMEs, Press etc.
This opportunity will suit somebody who likes the idea of bringing a PR & Comms function in house, for a highly successful and profitable commercial property company. Someone highly resourceful and both hands-on and strategic would work very well, as the role is independent and reports into the founders. The offices they create are incredibly creative and unique, which gives this role more of a creative element that traditional B2B property PR, especially as a number of their tenants are exciting start up companies. Someone versatile with some exposure to digital channels such as social would be a big bonus.
What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to build a PR & Comms function within a highly successful and exciting business
- 10% salary bonus achieved through company and personal goals
- Element of flexible working is offered
- Very competitive salary 24 days holiday, 3% pension