2 Insight Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
New Business Manager
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic New Business Manager to join a market research agency right at the top of their game!
The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice. They have an excellent reputation within the industry with plenty of inbound sales
What they would like from you.
- You will need experience in sales and account management within the market research sector and have an affinity for the B2B technology sector.
- You will be passionate about developing new business opportunities and be driven in achieving financial targets and other goals
- Strong knowledge of market research methods, terminology and practices.
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- An ability to collaborate constructively with others on developing accounts, opportunities, marketing campaigns and new products
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Driven to achieve financial targets and wider engagement goals
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a competitive quarterly 30% bonus, cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you have experience in the sourcing and sale of promotional products, this company will be interested in speaking to you...
They provide promotional products and incentives to some of the world's biggest online gaming companies. Based in Central London and growing fast, they offer a fun, fast paced working environment where staff are rewarded for their efforts.
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Managing the work of account executive
- Liaise with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Manage clients purchases from initial quote stage through to order fulfilment
- Providing formal quotations
- Calculate percentages and negotiate with suppliers to receive the most competitive quotes
- Source and supply merchandise from factories worldwide
- Effective organizational skills and resolving administrative problems.
- Ensuring files are invoiced in right time frame, checking supplier invoice against order.
- Understanding of Promotional Merchandise or have experience in buying (3 years' experience)
- Understanding of Far east sourcing, currency and logistics
- Proficient inf Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Good telephone and communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at managing clients over the phone
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of Word, Excel, and databases.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and able to get on well with all people at all levels.
- Creative with ability to deliver ideas around custom products
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time for a company that has never been so busy. Having recently moved to new offices, they are looking to hire at least two new client services staff to manage their ever increasing workload. On top of an excellent basic salary, you can expect to receive
- Generous bonus paid quarterly based on GP
- 25 days holiday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company phone and laptop
- Contributory pension
- Regular company funded days/nights out
- Clear career development plan
- Regular pay reviews
For further information please contact & apply now.