11 Marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.
Despite this turbulent time, this fascinating branding & packaging agency are still surging forward. They are looking for an Account Director to be the account lead for a global FMCG/drinks brand, could this be you?
Founded nearly 20 years ago by 3 folk who went to university together, they set about to challenge the norm and break down the stigma of regional creative agencies not comparing to their London competition. They've won countless awards in their field - branding & packaging in the FMCG space (plus some corporate branding too) and have an incredible reputation in the industry.
There are 3 main components to the role - Being the Account Lead, Business Development and being a Team Mentor.
As an Account Lead, you'd be in regular communications with various stakeholders within the client, discussing the brand strategy, taking briefs, and offering insight on how to best approach business issues.
Business Development speaks for itself. Alongside growing existing areas of the client account, you'd be tasked with scoping out other revenue streams that you believe the agency could offer value in.
Team Mentorship is hugely important, especially in these surreal times. Arranging conference calls, virtual team meetings and digital brainstorming sessions to really get the most out of your team. Encouraging them, allowing them to flourish, educating them on how to put their best foot forward.
Given the nature of the agency, it's essential you've had experience working in the creative/branding/packaging space, and also with FMCG brands. You'll have proven experience at building and nurturing client relationships, being an astute strategist/planner, and having managed teams previously.
What's in it for you?
- Generous personal development budget to spend as you wish
- Regular inspiration workshops and tickets to creative seminars
- Competitive salary with annual pay reviews
- Flexible working options
- Bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 23 days holiday (which increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days), plus bank holidays, your birthday off, and a Christmas shut down period
Interviews will be conducted both over the phone, with a form of brief to be presented via video link for 2nd stage. Working remotely to begin with is essential, but as time goes on, you'll be expected to be in a commutable distance from their Bristol office. If this is a bit of you, then please do send over your CV for review.
Paid Media Specialist
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.Key Reponsibilities
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced consumer PR Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Med all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at Account Director level. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
Tired of big agency politics? Want to work on a global client that listen to what you say?
This independent, integrated agency based in West London are looking for an Account Director to join their growing team and work on a global client.
A relatively small but growing agency based in West London that punch well above their weight. Everyone that works in this agency loves it, they have a real focus on personal development and encourage autonomy. Specialising in Travel & Leisure they work with a range of exciting clients, in this case a giant in the financial services space.
A digitally focused AD you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and communications allocated to your account team. You will endeavour to deliver to the very highest standards in the industry and help ensure that projects meet their specific commercial and performance targets. Working within a collaborative environment you will be managing a major account for the agency and so your client facing skills will be second to none.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the work you do for your clients happens on time and on budget
- Comfortable creating basic project time-plans or design task briefs
- Experience of client services admin systems
- Ensure that you gain an understanding of your client's business, marketing operations and competitors by keeping up to date with news and industry news
- Ensure that the client feedback is communicated, so that you develop the very best marketing solutions for your clients
- Ensure that you understand and consider all the processes (internal & external) required to deliver the client's marketing activity
- Assist your account team in the creative briefing process
Obviously the above states a few key responsibilities, you will not be harnessed in this role and will be able to use your imagination to create fantastic campaigns for your clients.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary ranging from £50-60k dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Personable, brilliant working environment
Senior Account Manager
An exciting opportunity to join one of the best integrated agencies in the South East.
When I say one of the best integrated agencies I mean it!
Having been established for nearly 20 years this agency have developed from humble beginnings into a team of 55 people spread over 3 continents. Their client base includes some of the world's largest brands in financial services, leisure, sport, travel and technology. They work on both the b2b and consumer side and their creative team have won countless awards in the past few years.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a work hard, play hard attitude then this is the place to be...
Working on a range of blue-chip clients you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage a project from inception through to delivery. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the account will be happy managing a large workload but also managing direct reports.
Key attributes you'll need are below:
- Expertise in planning, coordination, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within teams
- Ability to distil and translate complex information to others simply and concisely
- Think on your feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- Manage project workflow through appropriate software and / or systems
- Client relationship - nothing is ever a problem for you and your glass is always half full
If you enjoy the client interaction but love getting stuck into projects then this role will offer you the perfect balance.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work in what must be one of the best agency environments in the country, you will be rewarded with a £35-40k basic salary plus benefits:
- 20days holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance -
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company sponsored events
- Office goodies
Senior Account Manager
An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions usually with a digital element.
You will be responsible for bringing to fruition a range of digital marketing programmes and the strategic planning of the clients' requirements as part of ongoing marketing and reward programmes. Leaning on your account management experience you will play a key part in driving the success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop existing accounts - growing depth of contacts and size of opportunities
- Work within a team structure, motivating, guiding and developing those in your team
- Take responsibility for client relationships, account targets, account performance,
- Own all client proposals, budgets and client comms, utilizing your team to provide excellence
- Own the strategic development of the account and the teams knowledge of client objectives
This is a really exciting time to be joining this agency as they begin a massive growth phase, the team provide a fun, upbeat environment and there is loads of scope to develop your career in account/project management.
What's in it for you?
As you might imagine, this business know how to look after their staff. Besides the opportunity to work for a market leading agency in a great location, you can also expect to receive,
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!
(Senior) Account Executive
Do you want to be part of something special? Then this role is almost certainly for you!
We are lucky enough to be recruiting for a staffing and brand activations agency based in a quirky listed building in South West London. They're 45 strong and growing year on year. Following some new wins and the general progression of the agency they're looking to grow their in-house staffing agency. They work with some wicked brands, with a focus on festivals, food & drink and a host of venues across the UK!
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. They are hugely proud of the work they produce, and it shows! Their culture is key, and the retention of staff emphasises this, most people stay for at least 5 years and many people have been there more than 10.
If you come from an agency background and have the ambition of growing, your own team then this could be for you!
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Managing a mix of local & international clients
- Working closely with AMs & ADs to ensure all activations are running smoothly
- Being Client facing and managing expectations
What you'll find in this agency, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You'll be given all the tools to succeed, but will be expected to wear lots of different hats.
What's in it for you?
If you ask the current team, they'll tell you all about the flat structure of the business, that when you walk into the office, you can't tell who the hierarchy are. This alongside the collaborative feel of the business add to their amazing culture.
On a more personal level this a chance for you to grow a team and shape something of your own. This type of opportunity doesn't come around very often and is one that I find very exciting.
If this sounds like your kind of role, then please do get in touch.
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning,Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of a another PR Account Manager...
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have akeen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunitiy to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)
Berkshire / Oxfordshire
A Multi Award-Winning content marketing agency are looking for an intuitive, client focused Account Manager with experience in a B2B marketing environment. Remarkably low staff turnover, large retained clients and a collaborative, no politics environment on offer…
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning inbound B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their medium sized team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency needs experienced Account Managers…
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate working closely with the design and content teams to ensure the agency are delivering for their clients. The role will suit any client facing B2B marketing professional who's looking for a role where you won't be overly micromanaged and will have the freedom to take the initiative, identify opportunities and make a difference. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Developing inbound marketing strategies for clients with a focus on results
- Brief all departments and work collaboratively to ensure clients requirements are fulfilled
- Delivering outstanding client onboarding to build confidence and trust
- Identify opportunities for growth and providing recommendations to clients that will help drive growth.
What's in it for you?
Creative and Relaxed working environment - A no-politics environment where staff are trusted to make decisions and deliver work free of micromanagement.
Growing, profitable business - long-standing agency enjoying an exciting period of growth - plenty of opportunities to grow along with them.
Benefits and Perks - Generous holiday allowance, company pension, certified training and development, early finish Fridays, fully stocked fridge, progression opportunities, parking.
For a detailed specification and agency info please do get in touch.