6 Marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Marketing Communications - Central London
£32,000 plus extensive benefits package
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
This agency has been running successfully for ten years now and few employers offer a more supportive, friendly, varied working environment. No two days are ever the same.
The small yet perfectly formed team are based very centrally surrounded by lovely independent cafes, restaurants and bars. They work with clients throughout the world, often in tandem with larger agencies.
What do they do?
Put simply, this agency exist to help organisations grow and reduce costs through collaboration with complimentary, non-competing, marketing partners. They devise, develop and then implement partnership marketing campaigns involving two or more brands. Working together for the greater good!
Their sole objective is to put businesses together, to share and recycle their assets and help each other achieve their respective business goals.
Who do they do this for?
They work with a wide range of clients from some of the world's biggest brands to some niche and quirky ones. In this case, they are looking for people to work on some huge brands in travel, charity, leisure and entertainment.
Where do you fit in?
As the Account Manager it will be your job to liaise closely with the client and their prospective partners to ensure campaigns run smoothly and both sides benefit as agreed in the initial discussions.
You will work with an experienced Account Director who will act as a mentor to help you to progress. You'll also benefit from the support of an Account Executive who will take care of some of the admin duties and provide all the info you need to ensure each campaign is as effective as possible.
You will be responsible for managing the various stakeholder relationships which will involve regular communications either face to face or more often over the phone. You'll need to be creative and to be able to articulate your ideas in an engaging manner (ideally you will have some charisma!). This is not a sales role but the ability to build relationships quickly is very important, as is attention to detail and organisational skills - you will sometimes be running more than one campaign at once!
What's in it for you?
We have never had a candidate turn down a second interview with the agency in 12 years of recruiting for them. That's because they're nice people that take care of their staff.
It is a great place to work if you're creatively minded, organised, social and want exposure to some of the best respected brand in the world.
You can expect to receive:
- An excellent salary which is reviewed twice a year
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and flexibility on top of this.
- Lots of company funded social events including monthly drinks
- Excellent training (internal and external)
- A decent office in the heart of Central London
- A fun, friendly office environment, free from politics where you can make a massive difference.
If you'd like to find out more and receive a full job description, please contact Charlie
Berkshire / Oxfordshire
A Multi Award-Winning content marketing agency are looking for an intuitive, client focused Account Manager with experience in a B2B marketing environment. Remarkably low staff turnover, large retained clients and a collaborative, no politics environment on offer…
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this berkshire agency has been delivering award-winning inbound B2B marketing campaigns for a decade. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they're particularly proud of. Based out of brand-new, open and vibrant offices in a rural Berkshire location, they're a stone's through from the local train station and offer parking to employees. Their medium sized team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their staff turnover is the lowest in their sector. As a direct result of growth, the agency needs experienced Account Managers…
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate working closely with the design and content teams to ensure the agency are delivering for their clients. The role will suit any client facing B2B marketing professional who's looking for a role where you won't be overly micromanaged and will have the freedom to take the initiative, identify opportunities and make a difference. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Developing inbound marketing strategies for clients with a focus on results
- Brief all departments and work collaboratively to ensure clients requirements are fulfilled
- Delivering outstanding client onboarding to build confidence and trust
- Identify opportunities for growth and providing recommendations to clients that will help drive growth.
What's in it for you?
Creative and Relaxed working environment - A no-politics environment where staff are trusted to make decisions and deliver work free of micromanagement.
Growing, profitable business - long-standing agency enjoying an exciting period of growth - plenty of opportunities to grow along with them.
Benefits and Perks - Generous holiday allowance, company pension, certified training and development, early finish Fridays, fully stocked fridge, progression opportunities, parking.
For a detailed specification and agency info please do get in touch.
Personal Assistant - Marketing Agency
London / Hertfordshire
A Multi Award-Winning Marketing agency is looking for a personal assistant to support the senior directors as well as the wider marketing team. Unique and varied role role with excellent prospects for growth in many directions.
One of the top regional marketing agencies in the UK, this award winning and highly regarded Hertfordshire business of 50 people specialises in marketing strategy, media, digital and creative design and works with an extensive portfolio of high value clients in charity, automotive, technology, retail and more. With a clear strategy for nurturing talent, the business is a platinum accredited agency and holds further accolades for its work and workplace culture. The team are a social and passionate bunch, the offices vibrant and easily accessible from north London or Hertfordshire. As a direct result of this growth, the business is now looking for an ambitious assistant to join them and support both the managing director and wider marketing teams…
This is a hybrid role that will see you supporting the managing director with more traditional personal assistant tasks while also working with the marketing team on social media content, website updates, Events and more. It's an ideal role for a highly organised, personable and ambitious junior professional who's looking for a role where they can develop quickly. Responsibilities include:
- Managing Directors electronic diary, determining priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Helping maintain website and social media channels
- Organising meetings and ensuring that Director is prepared for those meetings with relevant agendas and briefs
- Assist with organising events and socials
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Directors incoming contact
This role offers the chance to join one of the UK's top marketing agencies at an exciting time in their history. You'll get to work closely with both the senior team and wider marketing colleagues and the role offers anyone interested in developing a career in marketing the opportunity to progress the role in numerous directions. The team are a fun and social group and the business has a strong track record of supporting staff.
For more information and a detailed job spec, please apply now
Marketing Automation Manager - B2B Technology Marketing
London / Surrey
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.
Senior Account Manager
An excellent agency that are going from strength to strength!
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager to join an award winning and highly successful marketing communications agency in leafy Buckinghamshire. The agency has been running for over 10 years and grown impressively. They are best known for their work with AUTOMOTIVE clients and this role would be to manage accounts in that sector. They work with some brilliant clients and the list just keeps growing!
You'll be working closely with a team so the ability to work collaboratively is essential. Experience of working on an automotive account would be an advantage but, more important, is natural strategic flair and a proven ability to generate campaign activity.
Together with the team, you'll be managing campaigns across a number of business areas. You need to be confident from brief to delivery and have the ability to drive innovative solutions for the client.
What's in it for you?
This business is recognized for their commitment to staff development and as such, they have implemented a progression plan for each employee. They reward their staff with a generous basic salary, pension, healthcare and an extensive list of other benefits!
Call Sam on 01844355797 or Email for more detail!