- Account Management (12)
- Animation (1)
- B2B (7)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (7)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (4)
- Category Insights (1)
- Construction (1)
- Consumer Insights (7)
- Content marketing (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Creative (2)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Digital (12)
- Digital PR (1)
- Dispute Resolution (3)
- Employment (1)
- Events (2)
- Insight (4)
- Legal (9)
- Marketing (9)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- PR & Partnerships (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Project Management / Operations (2)
- Real Estate (1)
- Sales (1)
- Strategy (1)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Berkshire (5)
- Bristol (2)
- Buckinghamshire (14)
- Gloucestershire (1)
- Greater Manchester (1)
- Hertfordshire (10)
- Leeds (1)
- London (15)
- Oxford (1)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Reading (4)
- South East (1)
- Surrey (2)
- Watford (1)
57 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account / Project Manager
An exciting opportunity to join one of the best integrated agencies in the South East.
When I say one of the best integrated agencies I mean it!
Having been established for nearly 20 years this agency have developed from humble beginnings into a team of 55 people spread over 3 continents. Their client base includes some of the world's largest brands in financial services, leisure, sport, travel and technology. They work on both the b2b and consumer side and their creative team have won countless awards in the past few years.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a work hard, play hard attitude then this is the place to be...
Working on a range of blue-chip clients you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage a project from inception through to delivery. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the account will be happy managing a large workload but also managing direct reports.
Key attributes you'll need are below:
- Expertise in planning, coordination, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within teams
- Ability to distil and translate complex information to others simply and concisely
- Think on your feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- Manage project workflow through appropriate software and / or systems
- Client relationship - nothing is ever a problem for you and your glass is always half full
If you enjoy the client interaction but love getting stuck into projects then this role will offer you the perfect balance.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work in what must be one of the best agency environments in the country, you will be rewarded with a £35-40k basic salary plus benefits:
- 20days holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance -
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company sponsored events
- Office goodies
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director on either a full time or Part time basis (4 days per week).
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- Implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media fam trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- Produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at AD level (with 4 days a week on offer if of interest). International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)
These guys are a real force to be reckoned with in the branding & design space. They've made real waves in the industry over the last 5 years, and have their seat at the top table, competing with some of the UK's best branding & design agencies.
As a brilliant Marketing Manager, you'll realise the importance of shouting about your successes. This is where you come in…
They're looking for a Marketing Manager to join them, attracting prospective clients, generating leads, and funnelling these leads through to the new business and client services teams to be closed.
Reporting directly into the Business Development Director, you'd be generating strategic marketing plans, managing projects and developing conversion plans. You'd have some great mentorship and coaching in areas you weren't as confident in.
The ideal candidate will have strengths that span a wide range of social media, be an excellent writer, who's able to craft compelling copy, press releases, articles and blog posts and be able to think strategically, analytically and creatively. Experience in the branding and/or design agency is essential for this role, given the industry they operate in!
Where they excel is creating and launching a brand's new packaging, generating a new image, re-energising and strategically repositioning some of the most recognised household FMCG brands, as well as more global corporate brands.
The working environment is fantastic, collaborative, supportive, diverse and enjoyable. There's table football, table tennis, pool, meditation areas, kitchen with all the mod cons for juices, smoothies etc, sound proofed bods for a bit of tranquillity and more. There's regular inspiration workshops, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, life assurance, a health cash plan, 23 days' holiday and a 10% bonus.
If you think you can add weight to this, already, amazing agency's marketing approach, in turn, generating more leads; then send over your CV for review.
Senior Account Manager
Originally starting off as a B2B agency back in 2002, this fantastic agency has really broadened their horizons to cover branding, strategy, digital, events, advertising and more.
Based in an excellent Surrey location, with satellite offices in Birmingham and London, they cover a wide area. Their team of made of up of around 40 creatives, designers, strategists, writers and developers at your disposal, as well as some excellent client services folk you'd be working closely with.
This role has come about through growth of a relatively new client from 2019. This client underwent a rebrand of one of its areas, and there's now a requirement for a Senior Account Manager to be split between Guildford (2 days), and the client's HQ in London (3 days).
You'd have a direct report into the agency's Client Services Director, and you'd be tasked with providing an excellent level of services for the client, who's in the financial services sector. Being the client contact, you'd be taking briefs and relaying things back accurately to the agency's creative team, managing the process along the way.
Knowledge of digital marketing, video and print is essential, immense attention to detail, a naturally inquisitive nature and strong organisational skills are all a must.
Alongside the salary of £40k, there's an excellent list of benefits that are all under their Flex Plux scheme, these can range from childcare vouchers, holiday trading, Cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for car purchases/services, private medical assurance, health club and wellbeing scheme, life assurance and more.
If you could be interested in an exciting and diverse client services role with an agency that covers a wide range of platforms, then look no further.
Head of Talent
Having been set up 15 years ago, this exciting experiential agency are now looking to expand their team of 20 with a Head of Talent. Having won nearly every award available to them, this agency boast an impressive client list and punch well above their weight considering their size. They create bespoke Campinas for all their clients and have a focus on Tech, FMCG & Fashion Retail.
One of the reasons this agency have been so successful is how their events run on the road, which can't happen without a strong Head of Talent. This role is essentially a Senior Staffing Manager role that will allow you to manage 2 people as well as be involved with the agencies active brand ambassadors. You'll work closely with the MD & Creative Director on all campaigns and be able to learn off someone of the most experienced heads in the industry!
This role is ideal for someone who has come from a staffing, recruitment or HR background that understands the brand experience sector and is able to come in and make this small department their own.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are below;
- Managing the talent database
- Managing the recruitment process
- Management, Development & Motivation of staff - ensure that all field staff love working for them
- Campaign specific recruitment & deployment of staff- find great people that deliver great results
- Client relationship - proactively build excellent client relations
- Creative - be the stimulus for great creative work
- Marketing knowledge - become an expert on all things experiential
What's in it for you?
Aside from working with a team of young, hungry & fun people, they offer;
- Pension @ 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Company 'perk book'
- Monthly & Quarterly team socials
- Wicked Summer & Christmas parties
- 25 days holiday
- If this sounds like the sort of opportunity that you're looking for, then please do apply!
Motion Graphics Designer
Content is king, and these guys are the kinds of content, well, in the B2B space anyway. They work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking, household, and most renowned tech brands in the world. They're tasked by these tech clients to produce engaging content that turns heads, alters perceptions, changes behaviours and influences decisions.
They've been around since 2003, and since then have grown to roughly 60 people in their South West London studio. Incredibly relaxed, chilled vibe in the office and a genuine family feel to the place.
Given that content is what they do, and do well, video and moving picture is one of the most engaging forms out there. This means Motion Graphics Designers are crucial to their success, which is where you could come in…
At present there's one other motion designer who leads the team, you'd be reporting into them. The scope of work could range from eBooks, to social media videos, landing page animations, but all centring around telling a great story and grabbing the audience's attention.
You'd ideally be able to use After Effects and Cinema 4D, whilst having experience with Redshift, Octane and/or Cinema 4D renders, south editing/grading in Premiere Pro and generally being able to use the wider Adobe suite.
You'd be expected to work on projects from start to finish, storyboarding and prototyping ideas, then delivering them with precision, taking the user on a journey that really highlights a brand's powerful identity.
Salary is paying up to £45k, there's 25 days' holiday (plus Xmas shut down) a company trip abroad every Xmas (Budapest last year, Lisbon the year before), massive scope for learning and development, cycle to work scheme and a 5% pension scheme.
If this is a bit of you, then don't hesitate to send over a CV and showreel bursting with brand stories, excitement and tantalising transitions.
Head of Development
This well-regarded, 35 strong agency, has been around since 2002 operating in the B2B tech space. In order to challenge the agencies at the top table they've decided they require a Head of Development to drive their digital department forward.
As the Head of Development, you'll be the digital face of the agency, leading and inspiring clients, devising strategies for ground-breaking projects, conceiving cutting edge ideas, and getting the most out of your team.
Due to the nature of the team, you'd still be required to be hands-on at times, often leading from the front as a role model. You'll be a problem solver, have a calm head on your shoulders, have a strong commercial focus and be able to manage the workflow through your team.
- Strong LAMP stack knowledge and experience
- Experience of Content Management Systems such as Drupal/WordPress
- Solid experience overseeing medium to large scale digital projects
- Experience of solutions design and/or system architecture
- Solid understanding of 'Object Oriented' programming and MVC frameworks such as Zend/Symfony2
- Proficient knowledge of front-end performance testing and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of email and MA platforms including Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot
- Thorough understanding of performance and scalability
- Experience of team management and motivation
Aside from the salary on offer of up to £80k, there's also plenty of parking, 22 days' holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 with service), monthly company lunches, free eye tests, fizzy drinks fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, discretionary WFH days, flexible working (within reason) monthly socials, and a 3% pension, and of course, the chance to be part of something amazing.
Please ensure you send over a detailed CV and a folio brimming links to cutting edge projects you've been involved with.
Here at Stonor we are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an award-winning client of ours and be a part of a brand-new team as well as responsible for maintaining key client programmes.
This exciting and expanding agency & holds some of the world's top companies as their clients across various industries and specialise in Customer Experience and Insight.
- Maintain excellent relations with client/program contacts to keep the program running smoothly both internally and externally
- Liaising with the client/project team at both a strategic and operational level
- Identifying areas where we can support the brands and markets with insight
- Prioritising and time-managing programs relating to the brands and markets, and their tasks to meet dead-lines
- To co-ordinate the design and production of client re-ports/deliverables including liaison with the IT and/or Analysis team to run calculations, update historical data and run reports.
- Support the whole project management function from start to finish
What they want from you
- Experienced project manager or account manager with client-facing experience
- Ability to multi-task within band between projects and be flexible according to the needs of the business
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven client and project management experience
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of £25-32K
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexi-time model (finding the right worklife balance for you)
- Employer contributing pension scheme.
- Private medical health-Bupa.
- Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter and we can go from there.
Graduate Programme Coordinator
This expanding market research and CX agency works with clients from a wide range of sectors across the UK and worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a pivotal project team in the agency and support the smooth running of the Customer Satisfaction programme. Part of a great team, you would be responsible for the coordination of the programme at a day-to-day level in line with client's requirements and needs.
- Supporting the programme team to ensure the smooth-running of the account.
- Delving into diverse tasks from areas including client management, programme management, stakeholder management and reporting.
- Liaising with the client to feedback on progress and identify alterations to deliverables
- Liaising with IT and Analytical services to coordinate and design client reports
What they can do for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
What they are looking for from you!
- Knowledge of market research, marketing or account management
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to plan workload and prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical mind/thinker
- Ability to work and cooperate successfully in a small team
- Ability to think on your feet
If you would like to find out more details about the role and the agency, please apply and we can go from there.
Senior Research Executive-Healthcare
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Research Executive to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and work for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their Pharma / Healthcare team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- International project experience is important.
- You can recognise research themes and insights.
- You have a knack for the creative and create visually engaging output.
- You take full responsibility on smaller jobs and can assist senior team members on larger research projects.
- You're confident at presenting to different audiences at all levels.
- Experience in Healthcare is essential!
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £30,000 - £36,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.
Sales Account Manager
Do you want to enjoy going to work every day and be a part of a business with huge growth plans? If the answer is yes, then this business may be perfect for you.
They operate in the IT and Tech market, servicing companies that work in the Manufacturing, Architecture, Construction and Engineering sectors. They are part of a larger company that operate over all of Europe and have a total head count of 1000 . They have been growing in the UK since 2011 and have become a team of 40, with 8 working directly in the sales team.
What they are looking for is to continue the growth of the sales team and continue to eat up market share. They currently have around 7% of the market and with their competitors seemingly struggling, now is the perfect time to grow. They have very ambitious plans to double the size of the business in the next 3 years…
A lot of business claim to have an exceptional team, this one really does!
Your title will be 'Internal Account Manager' and the role will see you doing a lot of new business and aiming to book in as many meetings as possible for yourself and the BDM's. To get you going, you'll be handed some current accounts and will then be expected to cross sell into them, growing them organically as well as finding new leads for yourself and growing your client list. The aim is to continually grow your desk and keep the business coming in! A keen eye for an opportunity will see you go far in this role!
So, what are these guys really like?
To keep it brief, this business is full of like-minded, friendly and enthusiastic people that care about the work they do. They keep things fresh and make the office as fun as possible. In terms of benefits they offer a 6% pension plan, life insurance and 25 days holiday. They also fun companywide incentives based on targets. (They did so well last year that on average staff had 32 days off!!)
All in all, this a business that are on the up, they're very ambitious and know they have the ability to be the best in their industry. There probably won't be a better time to join them so if you think this could be a good fit, please do apply!
Senior Research Executive
London / Hertfordshire
This is the chance to join an award winning Market Research agency based in Leeds, the company has been delivering exceptional Insight and techniques for their clients for over 25 years and are proud to count some of the UK'S biggest brands among their clients.
They are now looking for a creative and ambitious Senior Research Executive to join them in their offices in Hertfordshire (Both Quant and Qual would be an advantage as well but my client will look at either a quant OR qual specialist). The ideal candidate should have more than 2 year's experience in an agency environment. Not one day will be the same in this fast-paced environment as you would be working across a variety of clients with opportunities to lead your own projects while supporting senior teams on more complex assignments.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join an agency that will want to push you forward and help you develop within the agency and as such it offers an attractive salary, bonus, WFH, flexi-time, healthcare, dental, pension, 28 days' holiday birthday bank holidays and interest-free season ticket loan on offer for all rail commuters. As a business, they are recognised for developing talent and providing a fun, upbeat environment to work in.
If you are looking for an agency that truly means what they say, then this could be the job for you!