- Account Management (33)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Animation (3)
- Art Direction (2)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (26)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (6)
- Brand (3)
- Business Development (7)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (4)
- Construction (6)
- Consumer Insights (10)
- Content marketing (6)
- Copywriting (7)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (4)
- Data & Insight (10)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (5)
- Experiential (5)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (2)
- Graphic Design (3)
- Legal (1)
- Marketing & PR (26)
- Motion Graphics Design (4)
- Paid Media (2)
- Planning (3)
- Project Management / Operations (4)
- Promotional Products (5)
- SEO (3)
- Sales (8)
- Sales (16)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (3)
- Software Development (1)
- Staffing (2)
- Strategy (2)
- Technology (7)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (8)
- North West (1)
- Berkshire (13)
- Bristol (3)
- Buckinghamshire (18)
- Gloucestershire (2)
- Hertfordshire (13)
- London (58)
- Oxfordshire (6)
- Reading (2)
- Scotland (1)
- South East (2)
- Surrey (2)
- West Midlands (1)
116 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Marketing Communications - Central London
£32,000 plus extensive benefits package
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
PR Account Manager (Consumer)
An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of consumer clients including Luxury Travel, Charity and Consumer Tech
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking to bolster its consumer team with the addition of a new Account Manager…
The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on some very attractive clients in Luxury Travel, Charity, Consumer tech and more. The role offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future as well as the opportunity to work with new clients/sectors moving forward. the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of managing Consumer focused Public relations and Social media campaigns
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of Consumer clients in attractive sectors and should be of interest to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!
Media Planning Director
South East / Milton Keynes / West Midlands
Head of Media Planning
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 80 people are going from strength to strength. They are continuing to invest heavily in their media team in 2021 and this critical hire will spearhead the division in a leadership role, focused on planning a strategy and facing away from line management.
Purely as a result of exception client performance and new business wins, this senior role has recently been created and will join the executive management team. As Media Strategy Director, you are responsible for the creation and development of global strategic media advertising plans, crafted specifically to achieve the clients' business goals and agreed KPIs. You will deliver strategic guidance, being the agency's media thought leader and consulting expert, with the ability to influence large enterprise client marketing teams at the very highest levels. You will know the procedures and processes of the day-to-day running of media campaigns and will execute and monitor media plans, supported by the internal paid media team and media agency partnerships. This is not a hands on operations role.
The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below skills & experience:
- Strong planning and application experience of OOH media planning best practice
- Expertise in the B2B market, preferably in the technology sector
- Good experience with paid social (FB, IG, TW, LI, etc) for demand generation
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence and quality essential
- Highest standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting
- Display advertising including programmatic platforms
- OOH advertising (for example, billboards, digital signage, TV, radio, transit)
- Premium endemic partnerships
What's in it for you?
- Strong benefits and potential share options
- Chance to work with tier one global tech brands
- Really motivated, driven and fresh media team to oversee, develop and hire in to.
- Market leading salary outside of London.
Sales Support Administrator
A leading promotional merchandise business is looking for a sales support assistant to join them. Supportive environment, well established business, and good progression prospects on offer…
Based out of exceptional central London offices, this longstanding branded merchandise business work with high value clients across the UK and Europe. With creativity at the core of their offering, the business had built a quality client portfolio of global brands in the entertainment, FMCG, retail and Charity sectors and continuing to grow well. Their close-nit team enjoy a welcoming environment with a commitment to staff wellbeing and the business offers flexible and home working options as well as good prospects for growth moving forward. After a strong start to the year, the team are now looking to grow their sales support team.
As a sales support assistant, you will work closely with the sales and purchasing teams to ensure smooth and accurate processing of all orders, inputting correct data and updating teams on progress. Responsibilities will include:
- Supports sales teams to help ensure all orders are delivered according to client requirements
- Keep managers updated of progress with orders
- Ensure suppliers have all the info they need to produce accurate costing
- Help maintain an excellent level of service to clients
- Help to provide any creative solutions to help improve processes business wide.
If you're a junior admin professional looking for a welcoming and supportive environment with plenty of scope for development, then this role should interest you. The business has very low staff turnover, the team are a close-nit group, and the business is happy to offer some home working (as well as a stunning central London office space).
Purchasing Executive - Promotional Merchandise
A leading promotional merchandise business is looking for a purchasing administrator with industry expereince to join them… Ideal role for any junior buyer looking for a nice environment that offers flexibility and chance to develop…
Based out of exceptional central London offices, this longstanding branded merchandise business work with high value clients across the UK and Europe. With creativity at the core of their offering, the business had built a quality client portfolio of global brands in the entertainment, FMCG, retail and Charity sectors and continuing to grow well. Their close-nit team enjoy a welcoming environment with a commitment to staff wellbeing and the business offers flexible and home working options as well as good prospects for growth moving forward. After a strong start to the year, the team are now in need of a new purchasing professional in the team.
This is an important role that will see the successful candidate working closely with far east based suppliers to ensure orders from the sales team can be completed as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. It's an ideal role for a junior buyer or purchasing professional looking for some extra responsibility. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all orders run smoothly, according to client requirements
- Working closely with suppliers: Negotiating costs, overcoming time differences, and working to deadlines.
- Consistently working to source the best creative product ideas for clients
- Effectively update the sales team so clients are kept up-to-date with order progress
If you're a junior purchasing professional looking for a welcoming and supportive environment where you can develop and grow, then this role should interest you. The business has very low staff turnover, the team are a close-nit bunch and the business is happy to offer some home working (as well as a stunning central London office space).
Account Director - Experiential Marketing
One of the UKs leading brand expereince agencies is looking for an experienced account director to lead an important team. Global client portfolio of iconic names and strong progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand expereince agency have been working with some of world's largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top creative agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment - they're also very good at what they do and anyone joining can expect to be surrounded by some exceptional colleagues. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking for an experienced account director to join them…
This is an important role for the agency that will see the successful candidate supporting the senior leadership team, managing a team of five and overseeing strategy and delivery on brand expereince/experiential campaigns for high value clients. The ideal candidate will:
- Have expereince delivering brand expereince campaigns in agency at senior account manager level or above.
- Have expereince project managing large scale campaigns from conception through to completion
- Be used to managing and mentoring a small team
- Have expereince working on campaigns focused on sampling, pop-ups, activations, and events.
- Be comfortable working with senior stakeholders at high value clients.
This role offers the chance to join a leading agency in a senior role with plenty of scope for further progression (to senior team level). You'll get to manage campaigns for some giants in Gaming, FMCG, Film and Drinks and will be joining an environment that values creativity. The team are both highly competent and highly welcoming and it's an exciting time to be joining…
PPC & Social Account Manager
Paid Media Manager - £27,000-£33,000
Global Digital Agency
Company & Summary
An exciting advertising agency of 40 people and growing fast. They have a focus on smaller to mid-market clients in paid media and have consistently grown YoY. They are a premier Google partner and regularly host senior Google employees in their office to run events and discussions around the latest trends & techniques. Through growth, they are looking for an ambitious Biddable specialist to work across a number of clients across search & social. If you only focus on search at the moment but want to learn social, this would still be suitable. They allow flexible and remote working as well as regular socials, a free £500 training budget for every employee and free food.
The Role Outline:
- Devise and implement PPC & Paid Social strategies across a number of assigned client accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
- Responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
- Ensure that all customer accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client
- To work closely with the Head of Biddable when devising and managing advanced strategies for T1 clients
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your customers
What are the key skills & attributes that they are looking for in candidates?
- Numerate with great business acumen
- Experienced in managing customer budgets
- Literate with the ability to produce top quality written reports
- 2 years' experience of PPC management
- Good knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Google
- Paid Social knowledge is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third-party analytics platforms
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with some knowledge of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Ability to setup and implement new PPC accounts
Please apply for a discussion in more detail!
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - Surrey
Do you have experience working in the client services team of a marketing or design agency?
If so, here's your chance to join a lovely business that really look after their staff.
This agency have been producing award winning creative campaigns for over 20 years and service a really interesting mix of clients across almost every sector you can think of from financial services, to tech, food & drink, automotive, leisure, energy, arts and culture. They are 5 mins walk from the train station and have onsite parking available.
They don't operate a typical agency structure and as a result, there are ZERO OFFICE POLITICS.
This is a new position working on two large accounts that the agency have recently won.
You'll report to the Client Services Director and be supported by a very able Account Manager.
Being an integrated agency, the nature of the projects will be very varied. You'll have exposure to, branding, advertising, internal comms, web design and build, events and some print work too. No day is ever the same...
What experience will you need?
- Some agency experience is a must!
- Confidence in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients
- Excellent written English and general comms skills
- A good understanding of through-the-line communications (on and offline) is essential - Branding, Brand Strategy, Marcomms, Corporate Comms, Digital and Internal Comms.
- B2B & B2C experience - Financial Services, Technology and Consumer preferable
- Ability to quickly build trust with stakeholders and recognise opportunities to grow the account(s)
What's in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an agency that produces great work, but not at the expense of the team!
You can expect:
- 25 days holiday Bank hols
- Discount card for over 2000 retailers
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Travel to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- A bright, positive office with parking
Please apply now, or contact Charlie for more info!
Business Unit Director
Business Unit Director | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £65k - £75k | NP756
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries in an, often, dry field of marketing? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients in different verticals, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength since then. Over the last 4 years they've picked up some well-known global pharma clients, catalysing the launch of their medcomms team.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 7 client services folk with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They've got the need for a client leader, someone with boundless enthusiasm, vibrance, drive, commercial awareness and management skills, to maximise opportunities within their strong and trusting client relationships.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs, deep digital projects comprising of complex apps, web builds and brand experiences that incorporate VR, AR and AI.
They are looking for someone who can really lead clients, inspire them, and persuade them to explore the limitless ideas this incredible agency continues to conceive. Culture is massive for this agency; it's work hard, play hard. There's no room for shrinking violets - they need people who are prepared to muck in, get dirty, roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get firmly on board their amazing journey.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, they have a lucrative commission package which is agency-wide, amounting to 5% of any new business deals. The CEO is a huge advocate of staff wellbeing, treating every member of the team as family, rewarding hard work, including everyone and going the extra mile. Expect birthday presents with a budget of up to £200, a flamboyant Xmas party with £1000 (yes 4 zeroes) allocated per head, agency trips abroad (St. Lucia previously, Vegas in the pipeline) and immense recognition. They're proud that nobody has ever had to ask for a pay rise since the agency's inception; career development is paramount, as is rewarding hard-work.
The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely with their team as far north as Newcastle, as west as Cardiff and in London too. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), unlimited holiday, private medical insurance and more.
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV…
Account Executive - Integrated Marketing - Berkshire - £25,000 - £30000
Looking to progress your career in a marketing agency?
We're recruiting for an award winning, Berkshire based marketing agency who specialise in creative campaigns for luxury brands. The team is made up of 50 people spanning client services and creative, on this occasion they are looking for a bright individual who either has experience in a marketing agency, or a recent graduate with some related experience or degree.
As an Account Executive, you will work alongside the account managers and directors, often liaising directly with clients to understand their challenges. You'll collaborate with internal teams of designers, strategists and artworkers helping to develop thoughtful solutions and deliver projects. You'll work on a variety of projects supporting the account management team from start to finish enabling efficient and smooth management of timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Support the account lead in coordinating delivery across multiple client accounts to meet clients' needs in an agile and responsive way.
- Support the account lead in project planning ensuring team members are briefed accurately, on time and in line with the right process.
- Support the wider team on research, administrative, and office management tasks.
- The ability to adapt to new situations and communicate with those around you.
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A curious spirit with a thoughtful and considered approach.
- Experience in client services isn't a necessity but would be a big advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your career in marketing, please apply now!
Creative Copywriter - Strategic Creative Design Agency
Bucks/Berks - NP764 | £30k - £40k
Agencies in the Thames Valley are two-a-penny, they're often B2B focused, working in tight parameters, with tech clients… However, these guys buck the trend! They're nimble, agile, strategic and design orientated, with a culture that is quite something!
They work with some incredibly diverse brands ranging from sporty governing bodies, a leading finances service firm, the camera brand everyone wants to own, a liquid phone network, and many more breakthrough brands. Their aim is to push creative boundaries, really challenge the norm, shred briefs and deliver solutions that are different, that turn heads, that appeal to the target audience across multiple touchpoints and that are influence decisions.
Their team of 30, based in a wonderful Thames Valley location, has the need for a Creative Copywriter who can shift their skills between creating concepts that shine through campaigns, and derving strategic messaging that alters a brand's perception. You'd be working closely with designers and art directors to tackle briefs, conjuring up ideas which fuel campaigns across multiple touchpoints.
You're asking yourself is this role remote or home based? The answer is no, and if you're the type of person who wants to shut themselves away and just churn out work then this role won't be for you. They've worked so hard on their culture, inclusivity and environment, and the people they hire should want to get stuck in. Now that's not to say there isn't any flexibility at all, they're not rigid archaic clock-in/clock-out folk, far from it, but their culture is very important to them. Also, who wouldn't want to drink draught beer or sip cocktails in their very own pub?!?!
Other benefits, to accompany the salary bracket of between £30k and £40k, range from private healthcare, 23 days' holiday, cultural learning days, group life assurance, socials that 'normally' include a summer and Christmas trip abroad and a buy-a-bike scheme.
If this role gets your creative juices flowing, then send over your CV and website showcasing your work, ideas, concepts and overall creative thinking.
(Senior) Account Executive
Account Executive - B2B Marketing Agency
NP748 - £18k - £24k
This is a great chance for a conscientious, passionate and driven junior marketer to join a well-regarded and digitally focused marketing agency.
Having been around since 2009 the agency has gone from strength to strength, picking up new clients, diversifying their services and raising their profile.
They've got a incredibly tight-knit team of 30 in their South Oxfordshire office; everyone works hard for each other and pulls towards a common goal - creating outstanding work!
As an Account Executive you'd be supporting an Account Manager on a few client accounts and gaining brilliant exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines.
The scope of work could vary from events, channel marketing, social media, branding, lead generation, motion graphics design, app design and creative campaigns with a strong message.
Being organised, a team player and methodical are key, as is having excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a strong work-ethic.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a marketing, advertising or communications degree, along with 6 - 12 months experience from a marketing agency.
Aside from the £18k - £24k salary, you'd have access to 25 days' holiday, private healthcare, an excellent training and development plan to aid your professional development, the chance to gain great exposure to diverse marketing campaigns, a friendly team, an on-site gym and more.
Please do send over your CV if you feel the role is up your street…