- Account Management (15)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (2)
- B2B (16)
- B2C (9)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (7)
- Brand (1)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Email Marketing (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (3)
- Category Insights (2)
- Category Research / Retail (2)
- Client Services (3)
- Construction (3)
- Consumer Insights (17)
- Content marketing (2)
- Copywriting (4)
- Corporate (1)
- Creative (3)
- Digital (10)
- Digital PR (3)
- Dispute Resolution (3)
- Employment (1)
- Events (1)
- Experiential (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Insight (5)
- Legal (8)
- Marketing (8)
- Marketing Science and Statistics (1)
- Motion Graphics Design (2)
- PR & Partnerships (10)
- Paid Media (3)
- Partnerships (1)
- Private Client (2)
- Project Management / Operations (3)
- Promotional Products (3)
- Public Affairs (2)
- Qualitative Research (2)
- Real Estate (1)
- Sales (1)
- Strategy (2)
- UI Design (3)
- UX (3)
- Milton Keynes (5)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- Berkshire (9)
- Bristol (1)
- Buckinghamshire (17)
- Gloucestershire (1)
- Hampshire (1)
- Hertfordshire (20)
- Leeds (3)
- London (28)
- Newbury (1)
- Oxfordshire (13)
- Reading (4)
- Watford (1)
- West Sussex (1)
91 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Real Estate Disputes - Partner, Oxford
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a senior leadership opportunity and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities:
- Act as a senior lawyer for the client's or practice area's most challenging matters.
- Manage a client review process & introduce changes based on client feedback. Focus on the client's success and future growth.
- Set up and take a key role in client &/or referrer events across the business. Build business on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery.
- Run client/referrer development plans, with goals for growing clients/referrers through a range of added value activities, service extension & cross referrals.
- Expand own area of business by broadening area of expertise into new client sectors/markets and/or achieving greater market share.
- Input into the wider Real Estate Department BD plans and take responsibility for leading the promotion of the Oxford Property Disputes practice area
- Grow as a leader of the firm by making strategic contributions to the department & creating positive working relationships with others across the firm. Quickly build a strong network to enable effective leverage.
- Lead & manage performance and development of self and others to drive excellent results.
- Align personal contribution & activities with wider business objectives & the success of the firm.
- Understand changes in the legal sector, identifying the impact on the business & defining strategies to ensure the department & firm keep up to date
Construction Solicitor - Buckingamshire
The team have multiple fee-earners highly ranked in the legal directories and the firm are recognised for it's collegiate and supportive culture. This position would suit a recently qualified NQ or March/September qualifier looking for a regional location with city quality work.
You can expect to advise employers: construction professionals; contractors and sub-contractors which will bring exposure across a broad range of matters. Business development and marketing activity is encouraged at all levels. Typical disputes may include: interim and final payments disputes; professional negligence claims; and issues of delay and defective works.
The ideal individual will bring high-quality city or regional experience and have completed a minimum of one seat in Construction during their Training Contract.
An attractive financial package is on offer career progression, are both on offer for the right person.
Employment Solicitor - Berkshire
This is a leading Legal 500 firm who offer employment services include advising on employment contracts and policies, performance and absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and managing restructuring, redundancies and executive severance as well as ad-hoc, day to day support to employers. They also advise on all aspects of discrimination issues and regularly deal with Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation.
Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious employment solicitor to join their Berkshire office. You can expect to advise across a broad range of employment matters within a collegite team culture and environment.
An attractive salary and benefits are on offer.
The firm are proud of their collegiate culture and look to exceed client expectations on every instruction.
A clear career progression framework is in place and an attractive financial package is on offer.
Corporate Solicitor - Reading
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 PQE and trained with a recognised city, or regional, practice and be capable of demonstrating a consistently strong academic record. We are seeking an ambitious solicitor who particularly enjoys business development/marketing and actively seeks a consistent level of client contact. You will be organised in your approach to managing conflicting deadlines and be able to work within a collegiate team environment.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a career minded solicitor to join an expanding corporate department. The successful candidate will have some experience in: Private Equity, Purchase and Sale of businesses, Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Venture agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Terms of Business etc.
The ideal candidate would be somebody bright and hardworking, with excellent technical ability, a good communicator with plenty of initiative. You will have direct exposure to a wide variety of clients, including serial entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses, mid-tier corporates and overseas business with a UK presence.
You will provide business advice and guidance on a wide spectrum of issues ranging from commercial contracts through to transactional corporate matters, such as joint ventures, business and share sales and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and constitutional and shareholder issues.
This person is required on a permanent basis working as part of an experienced team undertaking good quality M&A, commercial contract and general corporate advice work, ensuring that individual financial targets and objectives are met in line with the Department business plan.
An excellent knowledge of transactional processes is required and this opportunity requires excellent IT/keyboard skills, planning and organisational skills as well as a flexible and positive attitude to your work. You will be joining an established team therefore the ability to work as part of a team is equally important.
To-date, you may have also advised on some, or all, of the following areas, including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity; Joint Ventures;
- MBO/MBI; Initial Public Offerings;
- Share Purchase Agreements, and; Private Equity.
This opportunity offers excellent long-term career development potential and the successful candidate will enjoy a collegiate team environment and generous financial package plus benefits.
Private Client Solicitor - Oxfordshire
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience (1 x private client seat) and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a top-tier practice and work with leaders in the field. Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or, help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so any previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage. You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer career progression.
Family Solicitor - Buckinghamshire
Our client is seeking a talented Family lawyer to join their leading regional firm. They continue to excel in the legal directories, with many of their services recognised as tier one and a number of their lawyers seen as either leaders in their field or next generation lawyers.
An enthusiastic Family lawyer you will be 4 to 6 years PQE keen to join a busy in-demand and growing team. The successful candidate would have their own clients, advising on all matters arising from the breakdown of a marriage, civil partnership or unmarried relationship - both financial and child centred issues.
Good academics are required but equally important is having a holistic and pragmatic approach and to be a team player, since the role would also involve assisting partners in the team.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is proactive, independent and self-motivated with plenty of commitment and initiative. The clientbase of the firm combines SMEs, corporates and several panels many based in the city. With a culture to rival any London firm including trips aboard and whole company events ensuring integration across all the specialisms. Career retention and satisfaction is key to the client
Litigation Solicitor - Reading
This role will focus on a broad range of commercial disputes but we are looking for individuals with a genuine appetite for business development. You can expect to assist with larger, higher value cases whilst also managing your own smaller disputes from beginning to end.
This friendly and supportive team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will be looking to build up a broad practice and progress your career longer-term. You will have some existing experience of commercial litigation matters and be able to demonstrate a solid academic record including: 2:1 / AAB.
We are looking for an organised team-player with excellent attention-to-detail and good problem-solving ability. You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are friendly, collegiate and focussed on delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.
Customer Success Manager
A rapidly growing technology business servicing the FMCG sector are looking for 2x Customer Success / Sales account managers to join their team in Central London.
As mentioned, this business are a well established yet rapidly growing technology company have been set up to provide an e-commerce, insights and analytics platform to the largest brands in the world. They work with the biggest names in the FMCG space and continue to develop their exceptional offering. Based in the UK, Europe and the US the business is at an exciting stage of growth and now need to enhance their Customer Success team.
You will have had exposure to large FMCG brands whether in a Category manager, field sales manager or Brand sales role. You will be managing a range of key accounts and targeted on growing and retaining these, alongside a consultative new business process. The platform you are providing speaks for itself and the business receive excellent Net Promotor scores.
Some of your key focus areas are below:
- New business development identifying opportunities to grow our client base across our UK and international markets
- Ensure client renewals through the effective relationship management between client and yourself. The goal is to make clients' money
- Effectively showcasing services and ever evolving new products to existing clients, helping them to continually improve and grow online market share as they scale
- To maintain a world class net promoter score across your clients, be the key point of contact to drive the growth for the brands you will manage.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of up to £50K DOE. Plus an unbelievable commission / bonus structure and the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Your birthday day off every year
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance - Critical Illness and Death in Service 4 x basic salary
- Generous Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Two Company events every year - summer and Christmas
Senior Digital Manager - Global Digital Media Consultancy
London / Berkshire
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5 years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Paid Media Specialist - Luxury Travel - In-house Role
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
Where you writing from a young age, have you always had a keen intrest in technology and do you like crafting compeling copy that attacks sometimes tricky briefs? If so, then do read on...
(You've clearly got excellent attention to detail as your blood is, understandably, boiling after reading the above!)
Joking and mistakes aside, this agency are at the top of the game currently. They've got a wonderful reputation in the B2B tech space, and work with lots of the biggest names in the industry, producing cutting edge campaigns that span events, digital, AR, VR, print, brand and paid media.
This 90-strong agency, in a fantastic Thames Valley location, are looking for a Senior Copywriter with demonstratable experience in writing within for technology clients, in the B2B arena. You'd be sitting within a team of 7 other writers ranging from Junior Copywriter, up to Head of Copy, so there's plenty of interaction.
Aside from the salary of between £50k and £60k and working for an agency with such a tremendous reputation, you'd also have access to 25 days' holiday, free private healthcare, a subsidised gym membership, a social calendar brimming with activities, and located in a wonderful town.
If you're interested, please send over your CV, ensuring you've attached a folio brimming with excellent examples of cleverly crafted copy.
Head of Data Insight
This well-regarded, 35 strong agency, has been around since 2002 operating in the B2B tech space. In order to challenge the agencies at the top table they've decided they require a Head of Data Insight to drive their data & strategic offering to their clients.
As the Head of Data Insight, you'll be the face of Data Science at the agency, leading and inspiring clients, devising strategies for ground-breaking projects, delivering actionable insight, conceiving data driven opportunities, and getting the most out of your team.
Due to the nature of the team, you'd still be required to be hands-on and provide opportunity to work on the data that drives the entire B2B marketing funnel, from ad media to sales in a big data environment. You'll be a problem solver, have a calm head on your shoulders, have a strong commercial focus and be able to manage the workflow through your team.
- Significant experience of using advanced audience research tools and techniques to produce audience insight relevant to an operational business - manipulating both internal and external data sources against strategic needs - typically in a B2B marketing context
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, particularly working creatively with existing data sources/large data sets, with the ability to use multiple datasets (e.g. third-party data, CRM, GA) in one narrative
- Experience of producing and presenting audience research to senior stakeholders, providing insights and forecasts into current and potential audiences that drive tangible solutions to increase audience reach and engagement for our clients
- A self-starter, demonstrating out-of-the box thinking in terms of new tools, technologies and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and juggle multiple projects at once
- Hands-on analysis experience within a marketing environment including customer segmentation, predictive analysis, campaign targeting, and response analysis
- In-depth knowledge of data processing platforms like WPS, SAS or SPSS plus SQL
- Experience creating visual reports using platforms like Tableau
- An inquisitive mind, a team player and a passion for data
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL required
Aside from the salary on offer of up to £65,000 there's also plenty of parking, 22 days' holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 with service), monthly company lunches, free eye tests, fizzy drinks fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, discretionary WFH days, flexible working (within reason) monthly socials, and a 3% pension, and of course, the chance to be part of something amazing.
Please apply to discuss in more detail!