- Account Management (22)
- Affiliate marketing (5)
- Animation (2)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (6)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (2)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Consumer Insights (4)
- Content marketing (3)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (2)
- Data & Insight (6)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (2)
- Experiential (3)
- Field and Ops (2)
- Front End Development (1)
- Marketing & PR (16)
- Motion Graphics Design (2)
- Paid Media (2)
- Project Management / Operations (7)
- Promotional Products (2)
- SEO (2)
- Sales (21)
- Sales (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (4)
- Software Development (1)
- Staffing (1)
- Strategy (1)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (2)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- Northamptonshire (1)
- Berkshire (9)
- Birmingham (1)
- Boston (3)
- Buckinghamshire (8)
- Cambridgeshire (1)
- Hertfordshire (4)
- Leeds (1)
- London (45)
- Oxfordshire (9)
- Reading (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South East (1)
- Wales (1)
75 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Account Manager
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Shopper Marketing - Northampton
£32,000 - £42,500, plus extensive benefits package
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
***We are recruiting for a leading marketing agency dedicated to the retail sector.***
Huge opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager with experience in an agency environment.
This retail focused marketing agency have been helping clients market their products in store and online for over 20 years. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth , they're now looking to add a number of people to their client services team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to offer strong support to the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for a high volume of day-to-day processing across a multitude of projects, providing confidence and assurance to clients that projects are being delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* Knowledge of POS and retail marketing
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 24 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service
- 2 Duvet days per year
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- The opportunity to move across any of the other agencies in the network, there's lots of them!
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Partnership Manager - Media Agency - Central London - £35k - OTE £45k
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency dedicated to the health and fitness sector.***
This is a brilliant role for an ambitious Account Manager with an interest in health and fitness.
This established media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 15, they are looking to add the key role of Partnership Manager to support the Partnerships Director in servicing up to 20 different accounts at any one time.
You'll need to be,
An enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated Account/Partnerships Manager looking to establish yourself within a fast-growing organisation. Ideally you'll have a background in EITHER Experiential Marketing OR Media Sales - both would be amazing. Your main responsibility will be to manage key partner relations and grow commercial opportunities across the network.
What's in it for you?
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary @ £35,000
- Bonus of £5k - £10k
- 25 days holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee bens package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Please apply ASAP!
One of the UKs leading brand experience agencies is looking for a staffing executive to join them. A welcoming team, Global client portfolio and very real progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand experience agency have been working with some of worlds largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking to grow their team with multiple staffing executive hires…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised account executive with previous staffing or recruitment experience for events, roadshows, or other experiential marketing activity. The role will involve working closely with senior directors and will offer a good level of autonomy to manage workload (along with plenty of support). Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and screening multiple candidates for a variety of roles nationwide
- Creating profiles for the staff members to showcase potential candidates for clients to review
- Building and maintaining relationships with field staff
- Managing a proportion itineraries of team members across all campaigns
- Thoroughly briefing team members in the field on their roles and events
This is an excellent opportunity for any junior staffing professional to join a highly respected, award-winning agency. The role on offer is stable, offers plenty of opportunity for progression and development and the team are both welcoming and highly supportive of new staff.
For a detailed job specification please apply now