- Account Management (33)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Animation (3)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (23)
- B2C (5)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (6)
- Brand (3)
- Business Development (8)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Construction (5)
- Consumer Insights (10)
- Content marketing (3)
- Copywriting (4)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (9)
- Digital & Tech (6)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (4)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (2)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Legal (1)
- Marketing & PR (21)
- Motion Graphics Design (4)
- Paid Media (2)
- Planning (3)
- Project Management / Operations (5)
- Promotional Products (7)
- SEO (3)
- Sales (9)
- Sales (16)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- Software Development (2)
- Staffing (2)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology (5)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (6)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- North West (2)
- Berkshire (12)
- Bristol (3)
- Buckinghamshire (18)
- Gloucestershire (2)
- Hertfordshire (12)
- London (54)
- Oxfordshire (8)
- Reading (2)
- Scotland (2)
- South East (3)
- Surrey (3)
- West Midlands (1)
- Permanent (113)
113 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphics Designer - Strategic Design Agency
Bucks/Berks - NP 760 | £35k - £45k
Agencies in the Thames Valley are two-a-penny, they're often B2B focused, working in tight parameters, with tech clients… However, these guys buck the trend! They're nimble, agile, strategic and design orientated, with a culture that is quite something!
They work with some incredibly diverse brands ranging from sporty governing bodies, a leading finances service firm, the camera brand everyone wants to own, a liquid phone network, and many more breakthrough brands. Their aim is to push creative boundaries, really challenge the norm, shred briefs and deliver solutions that are different, that turn heads, that appeal to the target audience across multiple touchpoints and that are influence decisions.
Their team of 30, based in a wonderful Thames Valley location, has a spot for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their busy studio. They're not looking for plain Jane, or average Joe, they're looking for someone who can produce work that has an abstract, yet contemporary feel, someone who can produce moving images that are in your face, but subtle and someone who can create art, in the moving form.
To be their ideal Motion Designer, it would be essential to have, and be able to prove your:
- Ability to work in both 2D and 3D
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4D
Knowledge of particle systems such as X particles & Trapcode
- Collaborative mindset and a deep love of all things brand, marketing and creative.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to interpret a brief (while thinking beyond); finding creative solutions across a broad range of mediums.
- Capability of working across motion, video and animation
You're asking yourself is this role remote or home based? The answer is no, and if you're the type of person who wants to shut themselves away and just churn out work then this role won't be for you. They've worked so hard on their culture, inclusivity and environment, and the people they hire should want to get stuck in. Now that's not to say there isn't any flexibility at all, they're not rigid archaic clock-in/clock-out folk, far from it, but their culture is very important to them. Also, who wouldn't want to drink draught beer or sip cocktails in their very own pub?!?!
Other benefits, to accompany the salary bracket of between £35k and £45k, range from free private healthcare, 23 days' holiday, cultural learning days, group life assurance, socials that 'normally' include a summer and Christmas trip abroad and a buy-a-bike scheme.
If this role gets your creative juices flowing, then send over a CV with your showreel which demonstrates your skills and creative thinking.
Senior/Principal Medical Writer
Senior/Principal Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £75k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in North Bucks have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. Their medcomms team is really gathering speed and I believe they now have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space, focusing their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
They're growing existing accounts, whilst winning new ones, and now need a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team and help them deliver cutting edge medical content across multiple platforms and areas.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty scientific copy for a variety of healthcare professionals, but also writing sales and brand-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular and oncology disease areas. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up. They are looking for someone confident who can lead client calls and discussions, not just someone who wants to get their head down and write.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- Electric car scheme (if you so wished)
- Frequent social events, thinking outside the ox during lockdown.
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Integrated B2B Agency
South West London | £50k - £55k | NP742
This tremendous agency is looking for someone to join them at the helm of their digital department. I dynamic Digital Design Lead who is a true collaborator, idea generator and executor who is always up for pushing boundaries.
You will ll be the go-to person for all digital projects, leading by example and helping shape processes and best practice. They're not just looking for a head-down designer - you'll need to have the ability to sell work into clients, think commercially and work cross-functionally with development, project management and account management teams. Mentoring and developing your team is also a huge part of the role, motivating, inspiring, and assisting their career growth
The clients you'd be working with are in the b2b space, primarily global tech brands, but also some really cool and interesting start up and fintech brands. You would be producing a range of digital content for these clients; whilst devising the optimum way to highlight the incredible content this agency is renowned for producing.
Knowing UI and UX inside out is crucial, but the main goal is bringing a portfolio of ground-breaking and head-turning ideas, executed beautifully, and spanning the whole digital spectrum.
There's 25 days holiday on offer, along with the £50k/£55k salary. Then there's the soft bens like breakfasts and lunches etc. and then life assurance and group income protection. The offices are based in South West London, and when things return to 'normality' being in the office 2 days a week minimum is the most likely scenario.
Look forward to seeing your folio, bursting at the seams with digital concepts that make people say WOW!
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget
Marketing Manager (Enterprise)
Marketing Manager - B2B SAAS for Construction - London - £55,000 plus extensive benefits
This business have grown by 155 people in the past 18 months alone and are only just getting started.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software solutions to clients in the construction industry. Their products help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in area of the construction industry.
Their offerings including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
It will be your job to set and implement the strategy for your sales unit (incorporating 2 - 4 products). You will create exciting and compelling campaigns that effectively inform and engage construction industry professionals across the UK driving brand awareness with them.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for your Sales Unit
- Identifying and segmenting target audiences
- Development of sales enablement content
- Hosting webinars, occasionally in partnership with existing clients
They would love you to have...
- B2B marketing experience working in a fast-paced SAAS business.
- Experience of running online events, specifcally webinars
- Excellent business understanding with the ability to analyse market potential, assess competitive strengths/weakness, develop a segmentation and account strategy, and build an actionable, measurable plan.
- Hands-on experience developing web and email content, blog and social media posts.
- Experience of using a breadth of marketing channels to drive and accelerate pipeline growth, build brand awareness and improve customer experience/retention.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of CRM to drive customer insight, manage data, identify segment opportunities, manage sales and marketing performance and adherence to process.
- Advanced skills in Mac OS and MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
It would be amazing if you had...
- Knowledge of the construction industry
What's in it for you?
This company really know how to look after their staff and on top of what is a very competitive salary, they also offer...
- Financial wellbeing
- Flexible retirement plan (Pension)
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on technology
- Tax efficient benefits
- Laptop and Phone
- Wellbeing programme
- Fitness club
- Employee Assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free Fruit and Healthy Drinks
- Optical care
- Onsite health services
- Online wellbeing centre
- Cycle scheme
- Volunteering days
- 25 Holiday days
- Enhanced Paternity
- Buy extra holiday
- Retail discounts
- Study support
- Parental leave
- Enhanced maternity
- Flexible working
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment - Or contact
Head of Marketing
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An industry leading business supplying the construction sector is looking for an experienced marketer to head up their marketing team.
*The intention is for this to become a board level position*
Our client is an industry leading provider to the engineering, construction, and aviation sectors across the UK and Europe.
Family owned and run for nearly three decades, the business has grown to well over 100 people and has recently moved to a stunning new office in rural Buckinghamshire - 30 minutes on the train from London and with plenty of on-site parking. A business with a strong track record for investing in and developing staff at all levels, they have huge growth plans for the coming years and need a highly strategic head of marketing to work with the founders and help drive this growth.
An exciting Head of Marketing role in a well-run business, this offers scope for growth into a board level position and is pivotal to the business's growth. Reporting directly to the founders of the business and working closely with other directors, the role is ideal for an ambitious strategically focused marketer with some expereince in a technical/relevant sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving and implementing overall marketing strategy for all brands under the business's umbrella.
- Leading all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Owning the entire business marketing function and leading a small team to drive growth
- Developing and creating new brands and guidelines for innovative products in key target markets.
- Representing the marketing department at senior/board level.
This role offers the opportunity to join a thriving business (150 strong) at very senior level. The role offers autonomy and creative freedom and the prospects for future development are very strong indeed - with board level responsibility on offer for the right candidate moving forward.
Public Relations Executive
London / Berkshire / Oxfordshire
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for a Public Relations Executive to join them. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await - London Or Oxfordshire location.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With an office presence in central London and Oxfordshire, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in PR, Journalism or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)
Midweight Strategist (B2B Marketing)
£40,000 - £45,000
We're recruiting for one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in London.
They specialise in b2b marketing for the technology sector, in particular Account Based Marketing (ABM) and automated demand generation campaigns. They have won awards every year since they were formed and work on worldwide campaigns for some of the biggest names in tech.
This is the opportunity to join as a Strategist reporting directly to the Head of Strategy.
- 2 years' experience in a similar strategy, planning or research role. Or an experienced strategic B2B client services person looking for a move into strategy full time.
- A good business brain with knowledge and interest in businesses, how they operate, the markets in which they exist, and how they generate revenue
- Knowledge in demand-generation and ABM campaigns
- Ability to uncover insights from research or data and use them to articulate arguments
- Experience and interest working with tech clients - some technical understanding is required in order to communicate product benefits effectively
On top of the generous salary you can expect the following:
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your growth
- A positive, fun working environment where your opinion counts and you're encouraged to give it!
- Company funded days/nights out PLUS an annual trip abroad
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- A healthy respect for work-life balance
- Annual bonus
This is an exciting role with plenty of room to progress.
Please contact for more info.
Account Manager, £30,000-45,000 DOE, Hertfordshire
Are you an account handler that is looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? This could be the role for you!
My client is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their ever-growing team that has seen substantial growth over the last 4 years.
What do they do?
They are a specialist international market research & marketing agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation to drive increased profit. The agency works with a large range of clients who are some of the worlds leading retail and consumer brands.
What they would like from you.
- 3-4 years hands on Marketing or Market Research, Customer Satisfaction or customer loyalty experience.
- High degree of numeracy, tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with several client contacts simultaneously
- Ability to prepare pitch documents
- Understand the current and future challenges facing the client and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- You must demonstrate strong presentation skills at senior management and board level as well as good project management skills, commercial awareness and communication skills.
- Degree educated
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Opportunity to travel
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Drive process improvements.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.
Data Coder, Home Working (UK based only), £24,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity with our client who is a leading market research agency with a global presence and have been servicing their clients for the last 25 years. The company has gone from strength to strength and over the last year and has doubled in size while maintaining that family feel that they pride themselves on.
They have continued to grow in 2021 with 3 new starters as of last month and now need a Data Coder to join their ranks.
The working environment is superb, they have a very active social side with vibrant and brand new open-plan offices and the team is currently all working remotely. It is also possible to work remotely for this role post covid.
Responsibilities would include.
- Supervising and monitoring project workflows
- Carrying out Data Coding
- Delivering thorough quality control of your team's data coding work prior to client delivery and feedback to ensure a culture of continuous improvement.
- Leveraging tools and technology to optimise the ease, efficiency, and robustness of day-to-day operations.
- Assisting the Data Coder Manager to coach and develop your team through ongoing training and performance reviews.
What they would like from you
- 1 years within a Data Coder, Data Analysis or Senior Project Manager role
- Excellent level of English
- IT literate and full competency using Microsoft suite.
- Team Leader experience (desirable)
Experience working with/to ISO standards (desirable)
- Working knowledge of a second language (desirable)
- Market Research and/or localisation industry experience (desirable)
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying up to £24,000, a brand new open-plan office, bonus scheme, remote working, regular social events (at the moment online), flexitime, in-house training, remote onboarding, and more.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment
Research Director (Qualitative) - £60,000-£70,000,
Flexible working/3 days WFH (post covid)
Are you a Qualitative Research Director or an Associate Director and looking for your next challenge? This role could be ideal.
They have been established for over twenty years and win all sorts of industry awards but what really sets them apart is the quality and variety of clients that they work with. They are trusted by many of the best-respected names in Retail, FMCG and Leisure to deliver the insight that helps them engage with their audience, grow their brand, and ultimately succeed by giving their customers what they want.
With attractive offices, they are well placed for anyone wishing to move out of London for a better work-life balance. They offer a flexible, collaborative working environment and having been shortlisted for agency of the year in the past they have cemented themselves as one of the most exciting agencies to work for. They look after their employees providing a comprehensive benefits package that means their staff retention rate is high.
What experience will you need?
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke, fresh research solutions - putting an engaging twist on issues that commonly confront leading brands.
- An experienced researcher with a true passion for qualitative insight
- Proven experience in designing and delivering highly complex, multi-strand projects - and meeting deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in moderating a range of qualitative methodologies.
- Previous retail, FMCG or travel research experience is a bonus - but this role is more about having a passion for, and being in-tune with, current trends and the way consumers think.
- You also need to be confident in leading mixed methodology projects.
- Highly skilled in moderation and facilitation
- The ability to work at pace and juggle multiple projects at any one time.
- Have a passion for writing winning proposals/pitches.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to cross-sell and aid with account growth.
- More than 5 years' experience in an agency environment
- Finally, a real team player who loves the idea of coaching and motivating the rest of the team.
What's in it for you?
Aside from what's already been mentioned above, you can expect the following benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements (Post Covid)
- Competitive starting salary of £60k-£70k plus performance-related bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Dental scheme
- Paid lunches & snacks
- Gym discounts
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Other initiatives such as a buddy scheme, eyecare, childcare vouchers and a generously funded social committee
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment.
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure