8 Marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Partnership Manager - Media Agency - Central London - £35k - OTE £45k
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency dedicated to the health and fitness sector.***
This is a brilliant role for an ambitious Account Manager with an interest in health and fitness.
This established media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 15, they are looking to add the key role of Partnership Manager to support the Partnerships Director in servicing up to 20 different accounts at any one time.
You'll need to be,
An enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated Account/Partnerships Manager looking to establish yourself within a fast-growing organisation. Ideally you'll have a background in EITHER Experiential Marketing OR Media Sales - both would be amazing. Your main responsibility will be to manage key partner relations and grow commercial opportunities across the network.
What's in it for you?
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary @ £35,000
- Bonus of £5k - £10k
- 25 days holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee bens package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Please apply ASAP!
Marketing Manager - Research Agency
£45k - JB114
A global market research agency that work with some of the world's largest and best-known brands, are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to help develop their global marketing strategy. This agency carry out bespoke research projects across any sector with the aim of helping B2B brands grow.
They were initially set up as a father & son combo in 1998 and have now grown to 90 people split over 3 continents. HQ is still in Manchester with another UK satellite office in London. They have recently been acquired by a larger network but have been able to keep their family feel.
As Marketing Manager, your main remit will be to develop the current marketing strategy for the agency and manage all current marketing activity. The internal marketing team currently stands at 4 with 2 creatives, a digital marketer and you...! Some of the key responsibilities are below;
- Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Strategy & Operations
- Thought leadership / content marketing
- Work with PR content to publish on respected industry sites (for exposure and SEO benefits)
- Review and make recommendations on which events to attend / sponsor / speak at / exhibit at (globally)
This is a particularly exciting role as you'll join a growing team and this role has the potential to become a Head of role for the right candidate.
What we need from you
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 4 years marketing experience, ideally coming from a B2B background. It's key to note that this isn't essential but will be very well received. You'll also have a strong understanding of online & offline marketing practices.
But what do I get…?
On top of a generous salary package on offer, there is a list of benefits as long as your arm. I've picked some of my personal favourites below;
- 25 days' holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Life assurance (based on 4 x salary)
- Gym subsidy
- Charitable fundraising days (cake sales, etc.) and volunteering opportunities (2 working days can be taken each year for volunteering)
- Regular appraisals/check-ins with line managers
- Comprehensive, internal training programme and external training budget
If you think this could be for you, then please do apply directly or send CVs
Senior Account Manager
Account / Project Manager - £35-40k - Buckinghamshire
An exciting opportunity to join one of the best integrated agencies in the South East.
When I say one of the best integrated agencies I mean it!
Having been established for nearly 20 years this agency have developed from humble beginnings into a team of 55 people spread over 3 continents. Their client base includes some of the world's largest brands in financial services, leisure, sport, travel and technology. They work on both the b2b and consumer side and their creative team have won countless awards in the past few years.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a work hard, play hard attitude then this is the place to be...
Working on a range of blue-chip clients you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage a project from inception through to delivery. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the account will be happy managing a large workload but also managing direct reports.
Key attributes you'll need are below:
- Expertise in planning, coordination, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within teams
- Ability to distil and translate complex information to others simply and concisely
- Think on your feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- Manage project workflow through appropriate software and / or systems
- Client relationship - nothing is ever a problem for you and your glass is always half full
If you enjoy the client interaction but love getting stuck into projects then this role will offer you the perfect balance.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work in what must be one of the best agency environments in the country, you will be rewarded with a £35-40k basic salary plus benefits:
- 20days holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance -
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company sponsored events
- Office goodies
Marketing and New Business Director
A well established, ambitious production agency are looking for a Marketing and New business lead to strengthen their proposition and support growth.
Working with many of the capitals well known venues, this exceptional production agency constantly deliver for a range of clients. This business have a reputation of delivering fantastic events, conferences, global brand launches and much, much more. Their exciting growth plans require a marketing and new business lead. Working across a range of production, experiential and events, they enjoy working with some of the worlds most well known brands.
As a senior director, reporting into the Managing director, you will be responsible for leading the marketing and business development. You will have experience managing and growing a team whilst keeping a close eye on the marketing output of the agency and development of a marketing and brand strategy. If you have experience within a large experiential, events or production background, this would be well suited.
Key requirements below:
- Implement and execute a marketing strategy
- Work with CSD and MD to identify potential new clients
- Drive new business through profitable revenue streams
- Managing a dynamic pitch process and involving all relevant parties.
- Develop external lead generation activity
- Grow and manage the team effectively
This is an ideal role for a senior leader within the experiential, events or conferences industry. This agency are forward thinking and have an appetite for growth.
What's in it for you?
A strong basic salary ranging between £65,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience. Plus an exceptional list of benefits, some have been listed below:
- 4% Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Perkbox benefits
- Culture club
- Strong social and events
These guys are a real force to be reckoned with in the branding & design space. They've made real waves in the industry over the last 5 years, and have their seat at the top table, competing with some of the UK's best branding & design agencies.
As a brilliant Marketing Manager, you'll realise the importance of shouting about your successes. This is where you come in…
They're looking for a Marketing Manager to join them, attracting prospective clients, generating leads, and funnelling these leads through to the new business and client services teams to be closed.
Reporting directly into the Business Development Director, you'd be generating strategic marketing plans, managing projects and developing conversion plans. You'd have some great mentorship and coaching in areas you weren't as confident in.
The ideal candidate will have strengths that span a wide range of social media, be an excellent writer, who's able to craft compelling copy, press releases, articles and blog posts and be able to think strategically, analytically and creatively. Experience in the branding and/or design agency is essential for this role, given the industry they operate in!
Where they excel is creating and launching a brand's new packaging, generating a new image, re-energising and strategically repositioning some of the most recognised household FMCG brands, as well as more global corporate brands.
The working environment is fantastic, collaborative, supportive, diverse and enjoyable. There's table football, table tennis, pool, meditation areas, kitchen with all the mod cons for juices, smoothies etc, sound proofed bods for a bit of tranquillity and more. There's regular inspiration workshops, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, life assurance, a health cash plan, 23 days' holiday and a 10% bonus.
If you think you can add weight to this, already, amazing agency's marketing approach, in turn, generating more leads; then send over your CV for review.
Senior Account Manager
Originally starting off as a B2B agency back in 2002, this fantastic agency has really broadened their horizons to cover branding, strategy, digital, events, advertising and more.
Based in an excellent Surrey location, with satellite offices in Birmingham and London, they cover a wide area. Their team of made of up of around 40 creatives, designers, strategists, writers and developers at your disposal, as well as some excellent client services folk you'd be working closely with.
This role has come about through growth of a relatively new client from 2019. This client underwent a rebrand of one of its areas, and there's now a requirement for a Senior Account Manager to be split between Guildford (2 days), and the client's HQ in London (3 days).
You'd have a direct report into the agency's Client Services Director, and you'd be tasked with providing an excellent level of services for the client, who's in the financial services sector. Being the client contact, you'd be taking briefs and relaying things back accurately to the agency's creative team, managing the process along the way.
Knowledge of digital marketing, video and print is essential, immense attention to detail, a naturally inquisitive nature and strong organisational skills are all a must.
Alongside the salary of £40k, there's an excellent list of benefits that are all under their Flex Plux scheme, these can range from childcare vouchers, holiday trading, Cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for car purchases/services, private medical assurance, health club and wellbeing scheme, life assurance and more.
If you could be interested in an exciting and diverse client services role with an agency that covers a wide range of platforms, then look no further.
Marketing Automation Manager - B2B Technology Marketing
London / Surrey
Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.
Senior Account Manager
An excellent agency that are going from strength to strength!
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager to join an award winning and highly successful marketing communications agency in leafy Buckinghamshire. The agency has been running for over 10 years and grown impressively. They are best known for their work with AUTOMOTIVE clients and this role would be to manage accounts in that sector. They work with some brilliant clients and the list just keeps growing!
You'll be working closely with a team so the ability to work collaboratively is essential. Experience of working on an automotive account would be an advantage but, more important, is natural strategic flair and a proven ability to generate campaign activity.
Together with the team, you'll be managing campaigns across a number of business areas. You need to be confident from brief to delivery and have the ability to drive innovative solutions for the client.
What's in it for you?
This business is recognized for their commitment to staff development and as such, they have implemented a progression plan for each employee. They reward their staff with a generous basic salary, pension, healthcare and an extensive list of other benefits!
Call Sam on 01844355797 or Email for more detail!