- Account Management (1)
- B2B (3)
- B2C (2)
- Client Services (1)
- Construction (1)
- Content marketing (1)
- Copywriting (2)
- Creative (1)
- Digital (2)
- Marketing x (8)
- Marketing Science and Statistics (1)
- PR & Partnerships (1)
- Paid Media (1)
- Partnerships (1)
- Permanent (8)
14 Marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Copy/Content Writer - Business Software
£35k - £40k - NP703
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.
Paid Media Specialist - Luxury Travel - In-house Role
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
Where you writing from a young age, have you always had a keen intrest in technology and do you like crafting compeling copy that attacks sometimes tricky briefs? If so, then do read on...
(You've clearly got excellent attention to detail as your blood is, understandably, boiling after reading the above!)
Joking and mistakes aside, this agency are at the top of the game currently. They've got a wonderful reputation in the B2B tech space, and work with lots of the biggest names in the industry, producing cutting edge campaigns that span events, digital, AR, VR, print, brand and paid media.
This 90-strong agency, in a fantastic Thames Valley location, are looking for a Senior Copywriter with demonstratable experience in writing within for technology clients, in the B2B arena. You'd be sitting within a team of 7 other writers ranging from Junior Copywriter, up to Head of Copy, so there's plenty of interaction.
Aside from the salary of between £50k and £60k and working for an agency with such a tremendous reputation, you'd also have access to 25 days' holiday, free private healthcare, a subsidised gym membership, a social calendar brimming with activities, and located in a wonderful town.
If you're interested, please send over your CV, ensuring you've attached a folio brimming with excellent examples of cleverly crafted copy.
Are you bored of working in a large agency? Feeling undervalued and not being pushed to your limits? If the answer to those was yes, then this opportunity may well be of interest to you.
A fantastic experiential agency that moved out of London 15 years ago are looking to add another string to their bow with an Account Manager. They're currently a tight knight team of 8 that all work hard for each other and service some excellent brands in the FMCG space. As you can expect when working in a smaller agency, you will gain a lot more exposure to your clients and the campaigns you run. You'll be expected to be fluid in your work and help the team when needed.
As is with most Account Manager roles, you can expect to be doing some of the following;
- Campaign management and execution, predominantly the role will involve working on a range of experiential marketing
- Develop detailed plans to deliver business objectives for accounts
- Develop relationships with all current clients to deliver significant incremental business from existing and new brands
- Working with the GAD/CSD to develop strategic plans to develop business within clients
- Obtaining briefs for campaigns from clients
What the agency will want from you are as follows;
- Graduate with 2 years agency experience
- Numerate with good financial understanding and management skills
- PC literate (good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications)
- Ability to work on their own as well as a good team player
- Good initiative and proactivity
What you'll get in return is an enjoyable working environment, where you'll be supported by your colleagues in order to succeed. All in all, a pleasant agency that look after the staff. Now would be a keen time to note that pre-Madonna's are not welcome…
If you're interested, then please do apply or drop me a line -
Digital Marketing Assistant
A rapidly growing technology business is looking for a strong junior marketing professional with a keen interest in all things digital & social. Excellent work-life balance, strong benefits, training and progression opportunities on offer.
This young and exciting privately owned tech business has grown impressively over the last 5 years and now employs over 50 people. They offer an entirely unique and truly innovative product and work closely with many of the county's top organisations and businesses in Health and Education, as well as the Public sector. The business has a true entrepreneurial feel and there's a real sense of excitement as the business continues to expand. Based out of impressive, open offices in Milton Keynes (with plenty of parking), the growing team benefits heavily from a focus on training and development - with set training budgets and progression plans for all employees. As a direct result of growth, the business is now looking to add a Digital Marketing Assistant to its marketing team.
Reporting directly into a highly experienced marketing director, this is an ideal role for any junior marketing professional who's looking to learn and develop quickly in a hands-on environment. A passion for digital and social media marketing is essential as is some experience working with email marketing software. Responsibilities will include:
- Management of email marketing campaigns
- Supporting on strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Supporting the creation of content for web and social media platforms
- Working closely with wider teams to suggest new ideas and improvements to marketing approach
- Tracking performance of campaigns
What's in it for you?
This an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that have a strong record for training staff and offering real progression opportunities. You'll get to work with a highly experienced marketing team and will be heavily involved in strategy and execution of large-scale integrated campaigns. Benefits include:
- 25 days Holiday Bank Holidays
- Personal Training budget of £1000 in addition to other training and development programmes provided
- Rail card
- Perkbox membership
- Monthly health and wellbeing allowance
- Multiple events and social each year
- Strong progression opportunities.
Tired of big agency politics? Want to work on a global client that listen to what you say?
This independent, integrated agency based in West London are looking for an Account Director to join their growing team and work on a global client.
A relatively small but growing agency based in West London that punch well above their weight. Everyone that works in this agency loves it, they have a real focus on personal development and encourage autonomy. Specialising in Travel & Leisure they work with a range of exciting clients, in this case a giant in the financial services space.
A digitally focused AD you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and communications allocated to your account team. You will endeavour to deliver to the very highest standards in the industry and help ensure that projects meet their specific commercial and performance targets. Working within a collaborative environment you will be managing a major account for the agency and so your client facing skills will be second to none.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the work you do for your clients happens on time and on budget
- Comfortable creating basic project time-plans or design task briefs
- Experience of client services admin systems
- Ensure that you gain an understanding of your client's business, marketing operations and competitors by keeping up to date with news and industry news
- Ensure that the client feedback is communicated, so that you develop the very best marketing solutions for your clients
- Ensure that you understand and consider all the processes (internal & external) required to deliver the client's marketing activity
- Assist your account team in the creative briefing process
Obviously the above states a few key responsibilities, you will not be harnessed in this role and will be able to use your imagination to create fantastic campaigns for your clients.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary ranging from £50-60k dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Personable, brilliant working environment
Senior Account Manager
An exciting opportunity to join one of the best integrated agencies in the South East.
When I say one of the best integrated agencies I mean it!
Having been established for nearly 20 years this agency have developed from humble beginnings into a team of 55 people spread over 3 continents. Their client base includes some of the world's largest brands in financial services, leisure, sport, travel and technology. They work on both the b2b and consumer side and their creative team have won countless awards in the past few years.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a work hard, play hard attitude then this is the place to be...
Working on a range of blue-chip clients you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage a project from inception through to delivery. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the account will be happy managing a large workload but also managing direct reports.
Key attributes you'll need are below:
- Expertise in planning, coordination, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within teams
- Ability to distil and translate complex information to others simply and concisely
- Think on your feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- Manage project workflow through appropriate software and / or systems
- Client relationship - nothing is ever a problem for you and your glass is always half full
If you enjoy the client interaction but love getting stuck into projects then this role will offer you the perfect balance.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work in what must be one of the best agency environments in the country, you will be rewarded with a £35-40k basic salary plus benefits:
- 20days holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance -
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company sponsored events
- Office goodies
Senior Account Manager
An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions usually with a digital element.
You will be responsible for bringing to fruition a range of digital marketing programmes and the strategic planning of the clients' requirements as part of ongoing marketing and reward programmes. Leaning on your account management experience you will play a key part in driving the success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop existing accounts - growing depth of contacts and size of opportunities
- Work within a team structure, motivating, guiding and developing those in your team
- Take responsibility for client relationships, account targets, account performance,
- Own all client proposals, budgets and client comms, utilizing your team to provide excellence
- Own the strategic development of the account and the teams knowledge of client objectives
This is a really exciting time to be joining this agency as they begin a massive growth phase, the team provide a fun, upbeat environment and there is loads of scope to develop your career in account/project management.
What's in it for you?
As you might imagine, this business know how to look after their staff. Besides the opportunity to work for a market leading agency in a great location, you can also expect to receive,
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!
(Senior) Account Executive
Do you want to be part of something special? Then this role is almost certainly for you!
We are lucky enough to be recruiting for a staffing and brand activations agency based in a quirky listed building in South West London. They're 45 strong and growing year on year. Following some new wins and the general progression of the agency they're looking to grow their in-house staffing agency. They work with some wicked brands, with a focus on festivals, food & drink and a host of venues across the UK!
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. They are hugely proud of the work they produce, and it shows! Their culture is key, and the retention of staff emphasises this, most people stay for at least 5 years and many people have been there more than 10.
If you come from an agency background and have the ambition of growing, your own team then this could be for you!
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Managing a mix of local & international clients
- Working closely with AMs & ADs to ensure all activations are running smoothly
- Being Client facing and managing expectations
What you'll find in this agency, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You'll be given all the tools to succeed, but will be expected to wear lots of different hats.
What's in it for you?
If you ask the current team, they'll tell you all about the flat structure of the business, that when you walk into the office, you can't tell who the hierarchy are. This alongside the collaborative feel of the business add to their amazing culture.
On a more personal level this a chance for you to grow a team and shape something of your own. This type of opportunity doesn't come around very often and is one that I find very exciting.
If this sounds like your kind of role, then please do get in touch.
CRM / Email Automation Executive
This is a brilliant opportunity for a CRM / Email marketer with 1-3 years experience in CRM to join a well-regarded advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
This agency has been running successfully now for over 30 years and are well known for their award winning advertising campaigns covering strategic, creative, media, CRM and digital solutions to B2B and B2C brands within education, automotive, financial services, leisure and charity.
They're a friendly, motivated team of 40 people based in attractive, easily accessible offices with parking on site. They are IPA Platinum accredited and invest heavily in training and development for their staff.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency with a growing team. If you have experience in using marketing automation and CRM platforms like Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot this should suit you very well. Experience with Digital Asset Management platforms, web analytics and marketing dashboards a bonus.
The clients are prestigious education institutions and high end automotive brands so an interest in cars and or luxury products would help but is far from essential. The main job responsibilities are listed below…
- Running marketing automation programmes for a clients across multiple sectors
- Planning and implementing marketing automation flows
- CRM configuration and contact management
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent administration - client comms, reports, etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
What's in it for you?
This agency pay well, you can expect a basic of £30-35k dependent on experience, they provide a fun, collaborative environment and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff (IPS Platinum accreditation for CPD).
In addition, you can expect to receive,
- Flexible working hours
- Regular drinks/meal at the company's expense
- Pension 5%
- Generous holiday allowance, 23 days plus Christmas with the ability to buy more
- Monthly check ins
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free fruit
- Gym membership
- Wellbeing day off
If you'd like to find out more, please contact
Would you be interested in joining one of the most awarded, highly regarded agencies in the world? This is the chance to work in incredible offices with even more incredible clients...
We are recruiting for one of the world's biggest marketing agencies based slap bang in the centre of London.
They're looking for a talented, ambitious Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis, helping to run a huge automotive client.
What's it all about?
This role is based in the "Learning Communications" team. They're responsible for creating engaging marketing communications designed to aid staff development and make businesses more effective. In this case you would be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing - you'll be meeting the client on a weekly basis and ensure that everything is running smoothly - end to end delivery.
So along with all the usual skills associated with this role, you'll need to be:
- capable of quickly understanding and communicating complex subject areas
- adept at writing, copy checking and reviewing creative work
- experienced in managing budgets
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
You will support an Account Director and work closely with the creative studio, finance, the digital (dev) team and the programme management team.
It would be advantageous to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment, and even more advantageous if you have covered internal communications.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to join one of the world's best respected marketing communications agencies and work on a legendary automotive brand. You will be exposed to the whole marketing spectrum from print to web builds, to events and video.
The benefits package is as good as you would imagine, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free food and drink
- Birthday off
- Comprehensive career development programme
- Active company social
- Season ticket loan
- Beautiful offices in central London
- Regular reviews
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning,Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of a another PR Account Manager...
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have akeen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunitiy to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)