- Account Management (12)
- Animation (1)
- B2B (7)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (7)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (4)
- Category Insights (1)
- Construction (1)
- Consumer Insights (7)
- Content marketing (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Creative (2)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Digital (12)
- Digital PR (1)
- Dispute Resolution (3)
- Employment (1)
- Events (2)
- Insight (4)
- Legal (9)
- Marketing (9)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- PR & Partnerships (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Project Management / Operations (2)
- Real Estate (1)
- Sales (1)
- Strategy (1)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Berkshire (5)
- Bristol (2)
- Buckinghamshire (14)
- Gloucestershire (1)
- Greater Manchester (1)
- Hertfordshire (10)
- Leeds (1)
- London (15)
- Oxford (1)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Reading (4)
- South East (1)
- Surrey (2)
- Watford (1)
57 Permanent Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Real Estate Partner - Bristol
The ideal individual will have trained with an established regional, city or national firm and have gained solid experience in real estate transactions. Clients include; Developers; Investors; Housing Associations; Charities; and PLC's.
You can expect to advise on a broad range of general commercial property matters and will be contributing to business development initiatives on a regular basis. This role will suit someone looking for extensive client contact and the opportunity to develop their real estate knowledge with a view to specialising into commercial property in the longer-term. This firm are frequently ranked highly in the legal directories and are noted for their "...exceptional diligence and in-depth technical knowledge".
This is a collegiate and high-performing team who strive to exceed client expectations on every transaction. Employee engagement surveys reveal this firm to be highly regarded in terms of benefits, work-life balance and career progression.
An attractive financial package with excellent benefits are on offer.
Are you a Qualitative Researcher who has a passion for consumer insights?
Research Manager, £35,000 - £44,000, London
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic Research Manager to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and work for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for a Research Manager to join their growing Consumer team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- You're a Research Manager who wants the challenge of growing their career
- You've got at least 3 years' experience running Qual projects including moderating groups and carrying out depth interviews/intercepts
- Experience writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Have a natural numerical analytical aptitude
- Able to Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Strong presentation skills & experience
- You have a curious and enquiring mind
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- You'll have experience of working on projects in the retail and/or consumer sectors
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £35,000 - £44,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment
CRM / Email Automation Executive
CRM / Email Automation Executive- Hertfordshire - £27,000 - £35,000
***Accessible via train, tube or car***
This is a brilliant opportunity for a CRM / Email marketer with 1-3 years experience in CRM to join a well-regarded advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
This agency has been running successfully now for over 30 years and are well known for their award winning advertising campaigns covering strategic, creative, media, CRM and digital solutions to B2B and B2C brands within education, automotive, financial services, leisure and charity.
They're a friendly, motivated team of 40 people based in attractive, easily accessible offices with parking on site. They are IPA Platinum accredited and invest heavily in training and development for their staff.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency with a growing team. If you have experience in using marketing automation and CRM platforms like Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot this should suit you very well. Experience with Digital Asset Management platforms, web analytics and marketing dashboards a bonus.
The clients are prestigious education institutions and high end automotive brands so an interest in cars and or luxury products would help but is far from essential. The main job responsibilities are listed below…
- Running marketing automation programmes for a clients across multiple sectors
- Planning and implementing marketing automation flows
- CRM configuration and contact management
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent administration - client comms, reports, etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
What's in it for you?
This agency pay well, you can expect a basic of £30-35k dependent on experience, they provide a fun, collaborative environment and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff (IPS Platinum accreditation for CPD).
In addition, you can expect to receive,
- Flexible working hours
- Regular drinks/meal at the company's expense
- Pension 5%
- Generous holiday allowance, 23 days plus Christmas with the ability to buy more
- Monthly check ins
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free fruit
- Gym membership
- Wellbeing day off
If you'd like to find out more, please contact
Research Director, £50,000-60,000 flexible working/WFH
Our client has been delivering exceptional Insight and techniques for their clients for over 25 years and are proud to count some of the UK's leading consumer brands amongst their clients. They are an award-winning Market Research agency that are now looking for a talented and creative Research Director that has passion for research & insight to strengthen their expanding team.
The ideal candidate should have more than 5 years' experience within an agency. No one day will be the same in this fast-paced environment as you would be working across a variety of clients and projects while keeping your team motivated and raring to go!
- Proven experience in designing and delivering high complex, multi-strand projects and meeting deadlines
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke research solutions
- Experience running combined methodologies
- Ability to inspire those in the team with less experience
- Previous retail, tech/telecoms, FMCG or travel research (desired)
- Experience building strong and commercially successful relationships with key senior level client contacts
- Quantitative research skills
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, performance-related bonus scheme, private health care, eye-care, pension, interest-free season ticket loan for rail commutes and flexible/remote working (finding the balance between work/home life), 28 days holiday your birthday off, dental scheme, paid-for lunches/snacks and gym discounts. And finally join a Market Research agency that believes in rewarding its staff for their hard work through flexibility, support and progression.
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency, please apply and we can go from there.
Partnership Manager - Media Agency - Central London - £35k - OTE £45k
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency dedicated to the health and fitness sector.***
This is a brilliant role for an ambitious Account Manager with an interest in health and fitness.
This established media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 15, they are looking to add the key role of Partnership Manager to support the Partnerships Director in servicing up to 20 different accounts at any one time.
You'll need to be,
An enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated Account/Partnerships Manager looking to establish yourself within a fast-growing organisation. Ideally you'll have a background in EITHER Experiential Marketing OR Media Sales - both would be amazing. Your main responsibility will be to manage key partner relations and grow commercial opportunities across the network.
What's in it for you?
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary @ £35,000
- Bonus of £5k - £10k
- 25 days holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee bens package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Please apply ASAP!
Marketing Manager - Research Agency
£45k - JB114
A global market research agency that work with some of the world's largest and best-known brands, are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to help develop their global marketing strategy. This agency carry out bespoke research projects across any sector with the aim of helping B2B brands grow.
They were initially set up as a father & son combo in 1998 and have now grown to 90 people split over 3 continents. HQ is still in Manchester with another UK satellite office in London. They have recently been acquired by a larger network but have been able to keep their family feel.
As Marketing Manager, your main remit will be to develop the current marketing strategy for the agency and manage all current marketing activity. The internal marketing team currently stands at 4 with 2 creatives, a digital marketer and you...! Some of the key responsibilities are below;
- Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Strategy & Operations
- Thought leadership / content marketing
- Work with PR content to publish on respected industry sites (for exposure and SEO benefits)
- Review and make recommendations on which events to attend / sponsor / speak at / exhibit at (globally)
This is a particularly exciting role as you'll join a growing team and this role has the potential to become a Head of role for the right candidate.
What we need from you
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 4 years marketing experience, ideally coming from a B2B background. It's key to note that this isn't essential but will be very well received. You'll also have a strong understanding of online & offline marketing practices.
But what do I get…?
On top of a generous salary package on offer, there is a list of benefits as long as your arm. I've picked some of my personal favourites below;
- 25 days' holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Life assurance (based on 4 x salary)
- Gym subsidy
- Charitable fundraising days (cake sales, etc.) and volunteering opportunities (2 working days can be taken each year for volunteering)
- Regular appraisals/check-ins with line managers
- Comprehensive, internal training programme and external training budget
If you think this could be for you, then please do apply directly or send CVs
Head of Content - Highly Successful B2B Tech Scale-up
Head of Content - B2B Technology Scale-Up - £50,000
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
Senior Account Manager
Account / Project Manager - £35-40k - Buckinghamshire
An exciting opportunity to join one of the best integrated agencies in the South East.
When I say one of the best integrated agencies I mean it!
Having been established for nearly 20 years this agency have developed from humble beginnings into a team of 55 people spread over 3 continents. Their client base includes some of the world's largest brands in financial services, leisure, sport, travel and technology. They work on both the b2b and consumer side and their creative team have won countless awards in the past few years.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a work hard, play hard attitude then this is the place to be...
Working on a range of blue-chip clients you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage a project from inception through to delivery. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the account will be happy managing a large workload but also managing direct reports.
Key attributes you'll need are below:
- Expertise in planning, coordination, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within teams
- Ability to distil and translate complex information to others simply and concisely
- Think on your feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- Manage project workflow through appropriate software and / or systems
- Client relationship - nothing is ever a problem for you and your glass is always half full
If you enjoy the client interaction but love getting stuck into projects then this role will offer you the perfect balance.
What's in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work in what must be one of the best agency environments in the country, you will be rewarded with a £35-40k basic salary plus benefits:
- 20days holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance -
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company sponsored events
- Office goodies
Construction Solicitor - Buckingamshire
The team have multiple fee-earners highly ranked in the legal directories and the firm are recognised for it's collegiate and supportive culture. This position would suit a recently qualified NQ or March/September qualifier looking for a regional location with city quality work.
You can expect to advise employers: construction professionals; contractors and sub-contractors which will bring exposure across a broad range of matters. Business development and marketing activity is encouraged at all levels. Typical disputes may include: interim and final payments disputes; professional negligence claims; and issues of delay and defective works.
The ideal individual will bring high-quality city or regional experience and have completed a minimum of one seat in Construction during their Training Contract.
An attractive financial package is on offer career progression, are both on offer for the right person.
Litigation Solicitor - Reading
This role will focus on a broad range of commercial disputes but we are looking for individuals with a genuine appetite for business development. You can expect to assist with larger, higher value cases whilst also managing your own smaller disputes from beginning to end.
This friendly and supportive team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will be looking to build up a broad practice and progress your career longer-term. You will have some existing experience of commercial litigation matters and be able to demonstrate a solid academic record including: 2:1 / AAB.
We are looking for an organised team-player with excellent attention-to-detail and good problem-solving ability. You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are friendly, collegiate and focussed on delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.
Private Client Solicitor - Oxfordshire
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience (1 x private client seat) and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a top-tier practice and work with leaders in the field. Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or, help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so any previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage. You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer career progression.
Employment Solicitor - Berkshire
The teams employment services include advising on employment contracts and policies, performance and absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and managing restructuring, redundancies and executive severance as well as ad-hoc, day to day support to employers. They also advise on all aspects of discrimination issues and regularly deal with Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation.
The firm are proud of their collegiate culture and look to exceed client expectations on every instruction.
A clear career progression framework is in place and an attractive financial package is on offer.