- Account Management (7)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (2)
- B2C (2)
- Client Services (2)
- Content marketing (1)
- Copywriting (2)
- Creative Services/Studio (1)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Data & Insight (1)
- Digital & Tech (4)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (2)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Marketing & PR (9)
- Mixed Methodology (1)
- Promotional Products (1)
- SEO (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (6)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (1)
- Berkshire (1)
- Boston (1)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (3)
- Leeds (1)
- London (12)
- Oxfordshire (6)
- Permanent (22)
22 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Shopper Marketing & e-commerce
Account Manager - Retail & e-commerce marketing
£32k - £35k Very flexible working
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of a large marketing communications network, this agency have over 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
Summary of Role
As an Account Manager you will coordinate and manage profitable client accounts, build client relations and ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time. It would be an advantage to have an understanding of Ecommerce and Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
Core Skills and Accountabilities
1. Client relationships and account growth
2. Project management: Managing and coordinating internal team such as creatives & planners
3. Ecommerce: Maintaining a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps Working closely with an e-commerce Manager to help report on brand performance for Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
4. Finance Understands the financial process and supports Account Director in managing business financials like raising POs, invoices and creating client cost estimates.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of agency experience - preferably in a shopper marketing agency.
- An understanding of ecommerce and associated marketing techniques
- Experience and understanding of working with Amazon.
- Ambition and a "can do" attitude"
- Experience in briefing a studio/designers
What's in it for you?
This is a stand out opportunity to work on some household brands in a growing agency that really look after their staff.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie
PR Account Executive - Top 100 Agency
London / Oxfordshire / Leeds
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for a Public Relations Executive to join them. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. With multiple UK offices, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 100 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The agency offers an outstanding benefits package and are happy for staff to work 2 days from home (under normal social circumstances).
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some expereince (6 months) in PR, Journalism or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards
- Home working (2 days per week)
PR Senior Account Manager - Charity/Corporate
An award-winning central London agency is looking for a Senior PR Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of clients with a strong charity, social purpose comms focus…
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. The agency prides itself on it's work with clients trying to do good in the world and is keen to find a like minded Senior manager to join them (hyrbid working - 3 days office, 2 days home)
After a strong 2021, the agency is stale and looking to steadily grow throughout 2022. Their first aim is to expand their corporate team by adding a new Senior Account Manager to focus mainly on Charity and Social Purpose/change comms clients. The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on innovative clients in fast-growing industries and offers strong prospects for growth to AD level in the near future. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of working on Corporate or B2B clients
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Have a keen interest in helping clients do good in the world!
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of B2B clients in attractive sectors and should be attractive to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. As a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry in a role focused on delivery for existing clients
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Marketing Manager - German Speaking
Marketing Manager - German Speaking - Fully Remote
Exciting scale up with significant funding is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. This role will require a fluent German speaking candidate. This can be a fully remote role.
This well backed start-up has created a revolutionary medical device that helps improve sleep apnoea and primary snoring. The product combines the best non-invasive medicine with a world class, connected consumer experience that will revolutionise how the condition is treated for millions.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist with a consumer marketing background. This role will play a fundamental part in building this company's brand within the European & UK markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives.
- Working autonomously to deliver key messaging and driving consumer awareness.
- Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Consumer/patient marketing preferred.
- Experience within Healthcare, MedTech, Cosmetics, Beauty or Opthamology.
- Fluent in English and German.
- UK & European Markets.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining an established, well-funded company with a product that is proven to be the best available. This role offers lots of opportunity to learn and progress within the MedTech space.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact email@example.com.
Operations Executive, £20,000-£28,000 - Oxfordshire
A world leading marketing agency is looking for an Operations Executive to join their growing insight operations team. This would be an ideal role for an analytical & tech driven person that's looking to work on varied projects in various sectors.
Established over 80 years ago they are an award-winning agency based in Oxfordshire that specialises in delivering insight-led sales, marketing and customer experience strategies and are well known for being one of the best at what they do.
This would be ideal opportunity for a candidate with a 1 years' experience looking to expand their career and move forward with an agency that is always on the move.
- Ensure the implementation configuration of solutions can be carried out alongside changes to existing systems and solutions
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure solutions are implemented to jointly agreed requirements, quality standards and timescales
- In conjunction with the rest of the Service Delivery Team, develop strategies, policies and best practice which optimise company processes and systems
- An active interest in Technology and Innovation with an on-going interest in broadening technical knowledge
What they would like from you:
- Fully proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intermediate level knowledge of Software platforms (CRM e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience of full project life cycle and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Clear and concise communication and presentations skills
- Fluency in other languages (European) would be an advantage
If you would like to know more about this Operations Executive role and the agency, please apply via the link and we can go from there.
Studio/Traffic Manager | Integrated B2B Agency
Oxfordshire | NP797 | £35k
This 35 strong agency is looking for an organised well-coordinated Studio Manager to ensure their busy creative studio runs smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
You'll be a conduit between the creative and client services teams aiding internal communication, whilst overseeing project timelines, making sure they are accurately scoped out, meet client objectives, hit deadlines, and pass quality control!
You'll be someone who take pride in delivering superb work, developing relationships, and building trust.
Things coming under your remit would range from:
- Scheduling workloads for the creative team
- Accurately scoping and quoting projects
- Checking, verifying creative briefs
- Tracking, analysing and reporting workloads week by week
- Quality control of all creative output
- Managing additional resource with the provision of suitable freelance and contract support when required
In return you'll be part of a fantastic agency with a great reputation in the marketing space. You'll be part of their 'Inspire' rewards scheme which is all build around 4 pillars - Wellbeing, Recognition, Education and Culture. The list of benefits ranges from:
- 24 days' holiday, plus your birthday off
- Quarterly bonus
- Detailed training and development plan
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly yoga sessions
- On-site gym
Driving is essential for the role given the fact their South Oxfordshire location isn't near a train station, and they are looking for this person to be in the office 3 days a week.
Account Manager - Partnership Marketing - London - £30,000 - £35,000
***We are recruiting for a leading partnership marketing agency***
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
This marketing agency have been creating and implementing exciting brand partnerships for nearly 15 years. They skilfully pair brands to share and recycle their assets and help them achieve their respective business goals. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth, they're now looking to bolster their client services team with a new Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to support the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* An interest in brands
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company are a sociable, friendly team and take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- Regular pay reviews in line with salary surveys
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Vice President of Marketing
An amazing opportunity for a talented Vice President of Marketing to join a fast-paced MarTech scale-up. This company is a well-established, VC-backed player in content creation, management and analytics software with high profile customers. With very ambitious and exciting plans for the business, particularly in North America, and believe we can build a totally new paradigm, a new category for ‘business content’.
The Marketing VP will be a unique individual with the strategic, analytical, and tactical skills to define their category in the market, lead a world-class marketing team and drive profitable growth from $10m to $50m ARR. You’ll provide energy, innovative insight, and strategic leadership to an awesome marketing team based in Boston and London, rapidly building market share, accelerating demand, and significantly amplifying the flow of well qualified leads to their growing SDR teams.
The key objectives the VP Marketing include:
- Embedding customers and their needs at the heart of business operations.
- Guiding executive leadership thinking through deep insight into market opportunities
- Creating and owning a differentiated position ‘in-market’.
- Scaling marketing operations to meet commercial objectives, particularly in relation to lead generation.
- Enabling continuous performance improvement in all marketing, customer engagement, acquisition, and retention activities.
You are an innovative strategic thinker, with significant practical experience of building world-class marketing teams in rapidly growing US-based SaaS businesses. You’ll be a customer champion as well as a data, strategy and research nerd and a skilled storyteller, with the ability to create compelling propositions that drive demand and substantial revenue. You will appreciate the value of the sciences, psychology, and analytics behind marketing. You’ll also be ‘hands-on’, collaborative and share a sense of humour in line with the culture of the company.
If you are a leader who thrives on scaling a modern B2B SaaS marketing capability and feel excited at the prospect of creating a new, game-changing category, this is the perfect role for you.
- You are a strategic thinker, an innovator and a pragmatist that understands the strategic and tactical drivers of profitable growth and how to balance them.
- You are highly analytical, evidence driven and a creative storyteller.
- You have 10+ years marketing experience in fast-paced scale-ups.
- Proven track record of building a brand, market share, and accelerating lead flow and sustainable revenues.
- You have experience leading demand generation for a successful scaled enterprise B2B SaaS company and can demonstrate the success you delivered across direct and indirect channels.
- You have excellent organisational planning and management skills and experience of building world-class SaaS marketing teams at scale and can demonstrate how capability and capacity are built and how modern marketing organisational performance can be improved.
- You are educated to degree level and can demonstrate deep understanding of the data sciences, analytics, commercial measures, and financial disciplines associated with modern evidence-based marketing.
This company provides an excellent benefits package including:
- 20 days Holiday rising to 25 days after one year
- Share options
- Other benefits
If you’d like to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Manager - B2B Tech - Berkshire - Up to £45k
We're working with a B2B Tech Companywho are based in Berkshire. This agency helps technology brands and scale-ups generate sustained revenue in an ever-changing world. By connecting clients to the market, then engaging hearts and minds through marketing and sales they deliver a highly valuable pipeline.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to help drive this agency's market engagement, demand generation and customer experience. You'll be joining a business that's already highly regarded - your role will be to help take the us to the next level as they become ever-more synonymous with delivering B2B technology revenue.
This position has plenty of autonomy, allowing you to really make a mark and grow with the business as more success follows.
- Campaign development and channel management across a range of media types and marketing requirements.
- Seeing things from a new angle to drive innovation and create new ways to generate engagement.
- Analysis of results, optimisation, and recommendations to ensure our activities get ever smarter.
- Experience of marketing a services business in the B2B space.
- A desire to always improve.
You'll also be able to demonstrate you're an exceptional project manager, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills capable of understanding and persuading our target market. An enthusiastic problem solver with an ability to deal with multiple priorities and build valuable relationships, you'll be decisive, naturally curious and adaptable.