- Account Management (4)
- B2B (2)
- B2C (1)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (1)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Construction (1)
- Content marketing (1)
- Copywriting (1)
- Creative (1)
- Front End Development (1)
- Marketing (1)
- PR & Partnerships (3)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Promotional Products (1)
14 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
The company is a well established customer experience & insight agency with a well established international client base. They are based in South Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do!
What do they do?
They specialise in helping their UK & global clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insight, research and marketing.
This is a great chance to join the company at a senior level within the agency and be responsible for developing and managing client projects designed to harvest customer opinion, analyse and create engaging and actionable insight on how to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand the current and future challenges facing clients and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- Ensure all client briefs are interpreted and responded to in a timely and full manor
- Experience implementing new business strategy and fulfil defined tasks in the acquisition and subsequent development of new accounts
- Over 3 years agency experience minimum
- Tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with a number of client contacts simultaneously
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Project management skills
- Digital platform and web experience
- Ability to prepare quotations and pitch documents
- Experience working with on-line portals produced for clients
- Automotive background
Whats in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional client handling skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, flexible start time, private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company
PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of a another PR Account Manager...
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have akeen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunitiy to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)